+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: SHEFFIELD UTD v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Heaviest defeat of the season incoming.
    What do I win? Hopefully a new chairman and owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    What do I win? Hopefully a new chairman and owner.
    They're alright.

He keeps the club afloat you know.
    No plan, no self awareness and no idea but he shells out monthly to run the club so can't be questioned.
    We need to be thankful.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    They're alright.

He keeps the club afloat you know.
    No plan, no self awareness and no idea but he shells out monthly to run the club so can't be questioned.
    We need to be thankful.
    I took eleven pages, but you got there in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You've written that League 1 beckons before today so you're hardly Mr Blue Sky yourself.

We got a load of players who think the game only lasts 60 minutes

You've written that League 1 beckons before today so you're hardly Mr Blue Sky yourself.

League One is beckoning though, although, strangely enough, I’m a bit more hopeful after today than I was on Monday - the difference is that, for example, I think questions need to be asked about our manager again whereas you’re back blaming everything on Tan again.

League One is beckoning though, although, strangely enough, I’m a bit more hopeful after today than I was on Monday - the difference is that, for example, I think questions need to be asked about our manager again whereas you’re back blaming everything on Tan again.

Yeah Lamouchi picked himself didn't he.
    He also messed about with an experiment of putting two managers with zero experience in actually managing for large chunks of the season too.

I blame the decision makers at the club, yes.
    Vincent Tan says he will leave the club in a better position than when he came in. How do you suggest he does that if he thinks the way to achieve that is to spend ever decreasing amounts on absolutely awful players, putting us into an embargo and picking any manager that the manager wheel of fortune falls on in the boardroom?
    He will leave us high and dry in League 2 the way things are going.

We are in a tailspin and people think we might challenge in League 1 if we go down. Don't make me laugh. Let's blame the latest manager that our incompetent board have picked though.

I hope the Tan apologists can look themselves in the mirror when he leaves us with a shell of what this club once was.

He also messed about with an experiment of putting two managers with zero experience in actually managing for large chunks of the season too.

Vincent Tan says he will leave the club in a better position than when he came in. How do you suggest he does that if he thinks the way to achieve that is to spend ever decreasing amounts on absolutely awful players, putting us into an embargo and picking any manager that the manager wheel of fortune falls on in the boardroom?

We are in a tailspin and people think we might challenge in League 1 if we go down. Don't make me laugh. Let's blame the latest manager that our incompetent board have picked though.

I hope the Tan apologists can look themselves in the mirror when he leaves us with a shell of what this club once was.
    And on being called a Tan apologist I take my leave of this thread.

Cardiff City is a Championship club being run on a part-time basis - the one major owner/shareholder doesn't attend games, rarely comments, and Dalman & Choo are mainly concerned with their other business interests. Next year will be the same, as will the season after, and so on. If ever a club was in limbo, it's this one.

I've never moved from there if the destination is thinking our owner and board are clueless.

You can pretend all is well and changing a manager will somehow work wonders.
    Think what you like. I think what I do and have plenty of evidence publicly available for thinking what I do.

People can blame the players that we've brought in and the manager in the hot seat at the time if they like. That's their issue.

I've never moved from there if the destination is thinking our owner and board are clueless.

You can pretend all is well and changing a manager will somehow work wonders.
    Think what you like. I think what I do and have plenty of evidence publicly available for thinking what I do.

People can blame the players that we've brought in and the manager in the hot seat at the time if they like. That's their issue.
    I’m not pretending all is well, if we survive this season, we’re going down soon if the club continues to be run as it is, but it’s not all down to just one man.

Basically, I agree with you, but I reckon your obsession is damaging your cause.

I’m not pretending all is well, if we survive this season, we’re going down soon if the club continues to be run as it is, but it’s not all down to just one man.

Basically, I agree with you, but I reckon your obsession is damaging your cause.
    There is no cause. I just see it as common sense of criticising a leadership team that is actively damaging our club. Yes, he is keeping us afloat but at what cost? When he leaves what position will we be in then? The club needs change. An owner who knows what a club like ours needs to be successful, not just stumbling along trying to spend as little as possible and guessing on the running of the club.

The fans will get the club that they deserve. Not many have the stomach to even come close to criticising Tan let alone doing anything about it. Very sad situation.

The fans will get the club that they deserve. Not many have the stomach to even come close to criticising Tan let alone doing anything about it. Very sad situation.
    Out of interest, what are you doing about it?