+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

I dread to think how many goals we've conceded this season because of absolutely catastrophic defending. It's going to cost us.

If we drop into the bottom 3 I can't see us getting out

Beginning of the season would have said Allsop was an average Championship keeper. He actually seems to have got progressively worse as the season goes on. He's now a rank liability - should have stopped the 1st, missed the ball for the 3rd, and jumped into thin air for their 4th. He is utter garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Beginning of the season would have said Allsop was an average Championship keeper. He actually seems to have got progressively worse as the season goes on. He's now a rank liability - should have stopped the 1st, missed the ball for the 3rd, and jumped into thin air for their 4th. He is utter garbage.
    He must be the worst keeper we’ve had in 20 years, we usually did ok for keepers

His surname is now very appropriate.

Could have claimed the second - glued to his line

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agreed about Sheffield United, nothing special at all, but they took maximum advantage of the fact that N’Diaye was too quick for two of our defenders - the strange decision to play O’Dowda in a role I’m pretty sure he’s never filled in his life didn’t help either.
    Im not convinced about Lamouchi tactically at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Thought he did well tactically in the first half, but he lost me after the break.

It’s hard enough when our players are in their natural position but many of them are now square pegs in round holes. Not a recipe for success.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

Yeah Lamouchi picked himself didn't he.
    He also messed about with an experiment of putting two managers with zero experience in actually managing for large chunks of the season too.

I blame the decision makers at the club, yes.
    Vincent Tan says he will leave the club in a better position than when he came in. How do you suggest he does that if he thinks the way to achieve that is to spend ever decreasing amounts on absolutely awful players, putting us into an embargo and picking any manager that the manager wheel of fortune falls on in the boardroom?
    He will leave us high and dry in League 2 the way things are going.

We are in a tailspin and people think we might challenge in League 1 if we go down. Don't make me laugh. Let's blame the latest manager that our incompetent board have picked though.

I hope the Tan apologists can look themselves in the mirror when he leaves us with a shell of what this club once was.
    Your making yourself look ridiculous now. Tan apologists need to look themselves in the mirror. Get a grip ffs.

Your making yourself look ridiculous now. Tan apologists need to look themselves in the mirror. Get a grip ffs.
    For me pointing fingers at anywhere but where they need to be pointed is justifying this shit show.

This board have created what is currently happening at the club. You might think I am making myself ridiculous. Justifying what Tan is doing and accepting it is a lot more unforgiveable.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Out of interest, what are you doing about it?
    Crazy ramblings on thread after thread on CCMB. But at least he can look himself in the mirror.

Crazy ramblings on thread after thread on CCMB. But at least he can look himself in the mirror.
    Crazy ramblings?

The board are crap. Tell me how I am wrong if the ramblings are so crazy?

Could write an essay on that game on the way home but in short, we can’t defend, we can’t score and Allsop is the worst keeper we’ve had since Turnbull. McG and Allsop were poor and Ng was miles off it, again. Wickham and Kaba doesn’t work and why O’Dowda came on to play CB God knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    What would you prefer instead of Tan out of interest? (I’m asking genuinely as I have seen some pretty awful owners in my time - Bob Grogan, The Kumars)
    Grogan awful really why

An owner that isn't running the club into the ground.

Or a very big change in the thought process and realising a football club needs top level football knowledge on the board.

Out of interest where do you think we are headed under Tan?
    Do you think he will leave us in a better position and situation? I certainly don't.

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Grogan awful really why
    Didn't he buy an aeroplane, with the purpose of flying the team to long-distance away games?
    The only thing he had over looked was the plane didn't have enough seating capacity for a full-match day squad, manager,kit manager, medical staff, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Didn't he buy an aeroplane, with the purpose of flying the team to long-distance away games?
    The only thing he had over looked was the plane didn't have enough seating capacity for a full-match day squad, manager,kit manager, medical staff, etc etc
    Quite.

But apparently he was great according to some.

Quite.

Wasn't it a 10-seater?

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    Wasn't it a 10-seater?
    Who was on the wing?

Quite.

It was Clemo who bought the airplane I believe.

Still haven't said why you think Grogan was so awful??

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    It was Clemo who bought the airplane I believe.

Still haven't said why you think Grogan was so awful??
    It is pretty simple.

Look at the our league positions from 77 to 83. Fighting relegation in all bar two, one of which we got relegated.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Bob Grogan was probably the best chairman I can remember. A former Newcastle fan he appeared to come to genuinely love the club before his untimely death at the age of only 54 in the early 80's

Why do you say he was awful? He saved the club from extinction.

No comparison whatsoever with Kumar who was one of our worst chairmen.
    Kumar just didn't have the necessary finance.
    He installed his wife, Joan Hill (lovely lady) as Chief Executive or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Look out it's the boycotter.

If it is that boring then whack me on ignore.
    You can always have a rethink in the future. You're good at that.
    If you and others boycotted when Tan changed our kits, maybe we wouldn’t be where we are. Some people actually did something while you just whinge about others not caring on here while doing precisely **** all.