+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Technically our worst team ever.

Re: Technically our worst team ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    If that’s the game I’m thinking of I haven’t seen a worse performance from a team. Literally defend and hit it long to no one.
    I remember joking to a mate in the pub before the match "we'll probably do something stupid like play 5 centre backs"

What was truly mad is that Mick did it more than once!

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I remember joking to a mate in the pub before the match "we'll probably do something stupid like play 5 centre backs"

What was truly mad is that Mick did it more than once!
    It was the way we were literally launching it forwards with no kind of thought or hope, almost like clearences. Felt like we had zero percent possession.

This team is very poor

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Maybe the title should have read, “worst technical team in my years of watching Cardiff”
    This team is still a better "technical team" than we've had previously. If we had a player like Ojo, who everyone hates, in the '80s or '90s everyone would have thought he was a god.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This team is still a better "technical team" than we've had previously. If we had a player like Ojo, who everyone hates, in the '80s or '90s everyone would have thought he was a god.
    You’re probably right, although a show pony like him wouldn’t have lasted long back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I don’t know how old you are but I have seen far far worse Cardiff City teams.
    Oh yes indeed , technically they have all the skills is the grit , determination , motivation ,concentration, desire they don't have that others lesser skilled City sides did have