+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Used small van

Used small van

I’m potentially looking for a cheap small van for work, up to about a £4K budget. Any suggestions where to look please?

Re: Used small van

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    I’m potentially looking for a cheap small van for work, up to about a £4K budget. Any suggestions where to look please?
    Yep, I know someone selling one. It's a bit old and yellow, but should suit.

Contact Mr D Trotter.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yep, I know someone selling one. It's a bit old and yellow, but should suit.

Contact Mr D Trotter.
    Don't forget to buy a Randy Van Warmer for those romantic winter nights.

There's a place that sells vans just down Sloper Road from the City Stadium. Or try Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    There's a place that sells vans just down Sloper Road from the City Stadium. Or try Ebay.
    Thank you

Thank you
    Maybe Jimmy will be aware of something.

I know someone who is potentially considering the sale of an as-of-yet-undisclosed wheeled travel receptacle.

I shall let you know forth with should there be any movement on said vector.

I can help you out with a new one (Lease or HP), most makes and models if you really want to spoil yourself.

If not see Niall - Trade Vans Cardiff based in Wentloog Corporate Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    I know someone who is potentially considering the sale of an as-of-yet-undisclosed wheeled travel receptacle.

I shall let you know forth with should there be any movement on said vector.
    Thank you kindly

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    I can help you out with a new one (Lease or HP), most makes and models if you really want to spoil yourself.

If not see Niall - Trade Vans Cardiff based in Wentloog Corporate Park.
    I’ve already got my car on a lease but need the van for maybe a year or two for shifting boxes around. Will have a look at their site, thank you