+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: National League North 10 teams separated by 4 points for the playoff positions

National League North 10 teams separated by 4 points for the playoff positions

4 got in the playoffs 6 didn’t must be one of the closest ever.

With 3 minutes left Gloucester City were out & their opponents Chorley were in.

Gloucester scored twice in the last 3 minutes to win 4-3, and jumped from 13th to 7th to claim the last playoff place.

Re: National League North 10 teams separated by 4 points for the playoff positions

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    4 got in the playoffs 6 didn’t must be one of the closest ever.

With 3 minutes left Gloucester City were out & their opponents Chorley were in.

Gloucester scored twice in the last 3 minutes to win 4-3, and jumped from 13th to 7th to claim the last playoff place.
    I had a look to see how Harriers finished the season and was gobsmacked at how close that league was. All hokey cokey down to the last matches of the season.

Re: National League North 10 teams separated by 4 points for the playoff positions

Blimey, Kidderminster looked to be in possible relegation trouble last time I looked! What a crazy league - Curzon were three points off the Play Offs and finished in the bottom half of a twenty four team league!

Just had a look at the National League South table to see that Dulwich Hamlet, the team I said I’d like to take over if I had the money, have been relegated on goal difference after losing at home to a mid table side with nothing to play for

It wasn't that long ago I went to Stourbridge v Salford. Over 2000 there. Salford won, got promoted, and continue their rise up the leagues.

Come on Chester!