+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sabri Lamouchi - yes or no?

Re: Sabri Lamouchi - yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He has but he's got a good foil alongside him, and he's got 3 all season. Etete is a decent player but he's not an out and out centre forward.

I'd like to see us sign 2 big, mobile strikers to play up there to compete with/play alongside Etete.
    Etetes first season at this level, took time adjusting but he's really come on. If anything, maybe he need to add a bit more strength as I think he's too easily knocked off the ball at times, but I think the goals will come.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Etetes first season at this level, took time adjusting but he's really come on. If anything, maybe he need to add a bit more strength as I think he's too easily knocked off the ball at times, but I think the goals will come.
    They'll come but to say he'd have made the step up without Kaba would have been too much. It usually helps young players develop when there's less pressure on them. Kaba has taken it off them with his goals.

If he wants the job he should be offered it

There must be some sort of way he can be helped to build a team

If there isn't he will probably walk and we will be back to pissing about in the bottom 3