+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: FT: ROTHERHAM 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY: Match thread

Re: ROTHERHAM v CARDIFF CITY: Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Nope. Once on a Monday, 4 times on a Tuesday, once on a Wednesday, once on a Friday and 15 times on a Saturday. Never on a Thursday or Sunday.
    nice one thanks

Re: FT: ROTHERHAM 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY: Match thread

Ralls performs best in a team that plays like we did last night in my opinion. I'd say that it's fair to say that he probably played his best stuff under Warnock, correct me if I'm wrong. That type of game seems to suit him. He struggles when the opposition play through us, always has, he's a bit old school. And yes, he has been vital for us lately. Well done Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    I think the Millers need structural engineers in today. Quite how the away end didn't collapse in the goal celebrations is beyond me. Like being in an earthquake.
    Chant of the evening "Two nil to the sheepshaggers" after we scored our first.
    That’s brilliant, the type of witty chant or song we’re desperate for rather than the anti Swansea and England shite. Well done to whoever kicked off that chant

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Ralls performs best in a team that plays like we did last night in my opinion. I'd say that it's fair to say that he probably played his best stuff under Warnock, correct me if I'm wrong. That type of game seems to suit him. He struggles when the opposition play through us, always has, he's a bit old school. And yes, he has been vital for us lately. Well done Joe!
    Absolutely, he's been great recently. There was a bit in the Stoke game where he won a header, then a 50:50, straight into another. That's why he's in the team. It's a shame his legs are starting to slow down, as a 24 year old Ralls would be handy in a box to box role in this side. He's also played 10 years of regular Championship football, so it isn't a shock he's starting to slow as although he's 28, he's got an awful lot of miles on the clock. Has a lot to offer though.

Ralls is of course playing well but we are going to miss Kipre especially next season. Despite press reports suggesting we might sign him we have no chance Kipre or Kaba playing for us next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Ralls is of course playing well but we are going to miss Kipre especially next season. Despite press reports suggesting we might sign him we have no chance Kipre or Kaba playing for us next season.
    You sure we've got no chance of either? Pretty bold claim that.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    You sure we've got no chance of either? Pretty bold claim that.
    We can't buy anyone for a fee, so there's no chance of Kipre and Kaba is very unlikely.

Corberan has already said he's a big fan of Kipre.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    In football manager 23, Kaba is listed as his contract expiring this year, anyone know for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    In football manager 23, Kaba is listed as his contract expiring this year, anyone know for sure?
    transfermsrkt has it as June 30th 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    transfermsrkt has it as June 30th 2024
    He's definitely got another year left, it is highly unlikely we'll be able to get him back. Even if he came out on his own last night, pointed to the badge etc. He absolutely loves it but we're stuffed with the embargo.