+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bluebirds Rewards

Bluebirds Rewards

Just had an email saying the points will be wiped in May. Is it just me that thinks the scheme has been awful this year? It launched ridiculously late on in the season, seemed to be next to no ways of earning extra points and the items available were pretty rubbish. Last year I got an away shirt from the season before I think using my points - this year I’ve seen no clothing options.

Re: Bluebirds Rewards

Hardly anything left worth having, in my opinion.

I’m not sure there was in the first place this year

Twice I had enough points to get a free or very cheap ticket for my son.

That’s a result then

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Twice I had enough points to get a free or very cheap ticket for my son.
    He must have been very nawty to punish him like that!

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    He must have been very nawty to punish him like that!
    Yes. I was away at the weekend so couldn't go to the Stoke game. I told him he could use my season ticket, but he went to see some friends in Barry instead.
    He's coming to the Huddersfield game though

I can't say I've ever used them - reward points - not intentionally, anyway. I think they gave me something off some shirts a while ago, but I can't remember the details.

Are you meant to get points for each game you go to as a season ticket holder?

Just checked and I’ve only got points for the last 5 home games and I’ve, regrettably, been to more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Are you meant to get points for each game you go to as a season ticket holder?

Just checked and I’ve only got points for the last 5 home games and I’ve, regrettably, been to more than that.
    I've no idea, I've just seen that I had points to use a couple of times when buying tickets for my son. I think they must build up as you go to games as I don't think I had any after buying the first ticket, then a few months later I did