+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Parkinson or Lamouchi

Parkinson or Lamouchi

Who would you rather be in charge next season?

Re: Parkinson or Lamouchi

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If Wrexham struggle he will be out of a job soon enough

Easy Lamouchi

Not that fussed on either of them, but I'd go for Lamouchi. I see there's rumours that Sunderland are looking to bring in some Spanish coach to take over from Mowbray in the summer - wouldn't mind us getting him ff he's without a job next season.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not that fussed on either of them, but I'd go for Lamouchi. I see there's rumours that Sunderland are looking to bring in some Spanish coach to take over from Mowbray in the summer - wouldn't mind us getting him ff he's without a job next season.
    Even if they fail to get to the play off, they'd be mad to sack him. Can't be true, shriley.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Parkinson struggled a bit through the first series with probably the biggest budget, squad, and by miles the best Striker in the League.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Rob Edwards was one me and a few others thought might be a good shout earlier in the season. Seems to have stepped it up at Luton.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Rob Edwards was one me and a few others thought might be a good shout earlier in the season. Seems to have stepped it up at Luton.
    Yeah, with that mad merry-go-round earlier this season, i think Luton won

Considering what we have had I think lamouchi is worth sticking with

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Even if they fail to get to the play off, they'd be mad to sack him. Can't be true, shriley.
    Yes, probably just someone looking for hits - I was wondering if Mowbray might be another one who was just brought in for the rest of the season though?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Yes, must admit he’s surprised me at Luton.

Definitely Parkinson....his interview with Ali is legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    the one freddie starr? yeah then i think we should go with parky

The Rod Hull interview has to be up there

Lamouchi

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    best half-time announcer we ever had

Lamouchi has 20 points from 16. That's 58 points over a season. It's even better if you count the last 13 once he worked out how we needed to play. Keep him, keep the 352, sign a few footballers and go again.

Phil Parkinson has achieved exactly what was expected of his team and his budget… promotion.
    It took him two attempts though, where as I’m sure a better manager would have done it first time.

A lot of fans and pundits would have predicted we go down and Lamouchi has kept us up with two games to spare and with arguably our best attacker sidelined.

Therefore Lamouchi has done better imo.

Parkinson managed at this level with Bolton as well.

Don’t think he did that well either did he?

Barring a set of freak results , Lamouchi has achieved the goal set for him , it hasn’t been pretty but that wasn’t the requirement…survival was the important factor so he gets my vote!
    I can only hope that if he stays on next season, that he is able to build a more balanced squad , playing a winning and more attractive style of football next season especially at home !

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    Barring a set of freak results , Lamouchi has achieved the goal set for him , it hasn’t been pretty but that wasn’t the requirement…survival was the important factor so he gets my vote!
    I can only hope that if he stays on next season, that he is able to build a more balanced squad , playing a winning and more attractive style of football next season especially at home !
    He made the point yesterday of saying he didn’t chose any of these players.