+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets on sale Tuesday

Season tickets on sale Tuesday

Re: Season tickets on sale Tuesday

I’m surprised they’ve confirmed the prices, for early bird purchases anyways.

They’ve been advertised as “coming soon” for the past few home games now but I figured they’d wait until it was confirmed what league we’d be in before announcing prices.

I was actually expecting a price rise if we stayed up and a price freeze if we went down so this is a nice surprise.

In terms of the welfare of the club for want of a better word its crucial we stay up so sales for those who want one are as good as is possible

That said the figure is not going to be good , clearly

A right dogs dinner

You can’t fault that pricing to be fair especially if you’re a youngster

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    In terms of the welfare of the club for want of a better word its crucial we stay up so sales for those who want one are as good as is possible

A right dogs dinner
    You could have just been positive about the price….

A right dogs dinner
    What number are you expecting it we stay up? This season we’ve got about 14k ST holders I think?

If we stay up I don’t think it’ll be much lower, if it even does decrease. It’s not like last season and our summer dealings were an attractive incentive to purchase a season ticket for those on the fence about it.

Excellent prices again. I'm surprised, I was expecting a rise this year. Can't fault the club for this at all.

The club have looked after us yet again here.

With all the price rises that we are all facing, cost of living etc. Football staff aside the club will have increased costs on everything else.
    How can they contemplate charging any less?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    What number are you expecting it we stay up? This season we’ve got about 14k ST holders I think?

If we stay up I don’t think it’ll be much lower, if it even does decrease. It’s not like last season and our summer dealings were an attractive incentive to purchase a season ticket for those on the fence about it.
    If we stay up I think we will still lose a fair number of fans

If its 14 k perhaps 12500 ?

If we go down well god knows but it could be 3 or 4 thousand off

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    You could have just been positive about the price….
    That's true but it's not going to shift season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Am i wrong in saying these prices are cheaper than when we were in ninian Park in 2008/09?

I'm sure a Grange end season ticket was more then (maybe 299) than the canton is now (279).

Inflation hey?

I think we should sell the same as last year which is around 14,000, regardless of which division we are in at those prices.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think we should sell the same as last year which is around 14,000, regardless of which division we are in at those prices.
    I suspect the number of season tickets sold will probably drop a little this year after another season of struggle, but not by too much.

Surely we've got more than 14k now? What's our lowest crowd? Can't be more than 1 or 2k match day sales for most games?

Actually I remember dalman was asked pre season how many season tickets we sold and even he didn't know so not sure what chance I've got asking anyone on here.

Why would we lose a fair number of fans? We were poor last season and had an uninspiring transfer window, it was hardly an enticing prospect this time last year

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Why would we lose a fair number of fans? We were poor last season and had an uninspiring transfer window, it was hardly an enticing prospect this time last year
    We were signing gareth bale then. Some people even believed "it's happening......."

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Surely we've got more than 14k now? What's our lowest crowd? Can't be more than 1 or 2k match day sales for most games?

Actually I remember dalman was asked pre season how many season tickets we sold and even he didn't know so not sure what chance I've got asking anyone on here.
    Our current average attendance is 19,120 , so if we get around 18,500 on Sunday then we will exceed 19,000 which I think it’s fairly good all things considered.

Our away attendance is probably one of the highest outside the Premier League which I suspect is down to the fact that Cardiff is no longer a dodgy away day to the casual away fan.

Our current average attendance is 19,120 , so if we get around 18,500 on Sunday then we will exceed 19,000 which I think it’s fairly good all things considered.

Our away attendance is probably one of the highest outside the Premier League which I suspect is down to the fact that Cardiff is no longer a dodgy away day to the casual away fan.
    Is that 2nd bit really true?

Sorry, our away attendances for the ground is probably Cardiffs highest since the PL.

Sorry, our away attendances for the ground is probably Cardiffs highest since the PL.
    Excellent pricing and well done to the club on this.

Mad to think part of me thinks the family stand prices are a bargain despite knowing it’s going to be more torture. The sadist in me I guess

Interestingly, this seasons average attendance is higher than last season.

21/22 - 18,869 (10th)
    22/23 - 19,121 (11th)

A crowd of just over 23k (which looks pretty likely going off the ticket sales) would mean we end the season on an average of about 19,300, jumping Watford to 10th place.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Interestingly, this seasons average attendance is higher than last season.

21/22 - 18,869 (10th)
    22/23 - 19,121 (11th)

A crowd of just over 23k (which looks pretty likely going off the ticket sales) would mean we end the season on an average of about 19,300, jumping Watford to 10th place.
    Huddersfield have sold around 1,500 looking at their message board

I think he is talking about the numbers of away fans at the CCS, not the numbers of Cardiff fans travelling to away matches.

Huddersfield have sold around 1,500 looking at their message board
    Yeah they putting on a load of free coaches. All sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I think he is talking about the numbers of away fans at the CCS, not the numbers of Cardiff fans travelling to away matches.
    Yeah I get that. Just wasn't sure if an assumption or if any actual figures that suggest teams bring more fans to cardiff away than other places?