+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: BURNLEY 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: BURNLEY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Wasn't expecting much but this is pathetic.
    Really not sure about this manager and his selections, although I understand the team's limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    We are going down next season NQAT

What a gutless bunch of players we have
    But the emperor wants another crack at the sunshine league doesn’t he?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I know he kept us up (only due to reading points deduction we haven't overtaken anyone) but the last 2 games have really hurt him. The team selections are getting increasingly bizarre and if he genuinely thinks the likes of ojo Simpson and Wickham are what we need to build towards the future then we are absolutely stuffed.
    It’s just weird….git a bad feeling if we keep him we will be looking for a new manager next September whilst sitting bottom of the league….what’s Nathan jones up to?

Not a good day, Leicester down 3-0 at Fulham in the other game I'm watching

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    It didn’t look a foul and he tried to keep it I with his hands, in the penalty area.
    I thought it was a foul but why he didn't ensure getting the ball out shows evidently some of City's players have brains of a chicken.

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume III for me at 6pm.

I wish I'd gone for the 4pm showing now.

Half arrsed effort from a half arrsed team.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It’s just weird….git a bad feeling if we keep him we will be looking for a new manager next September whilst sitting bottom of the league….what’s Nathan jones up to?
    Warnock is coming next February to save us so it's all good.....

No surprises ...they won the league and smashed it we almost fell out of it, i wouldn't expect anything else than a drubbing

I would definitely go for Nathan Jones.

We could have selected the youngsters and lost by a lot and most would have understood, even if there would have been a lot of complaining and told you so. Or we could have picked our strongest team, probably still lost and you could justify it.

This is just a bizarre mash up of a lineup that feels like Hudson at his flailing worst. Leave out our 2 most important loan players but Philogene in there. Ng out of position at LB over Bagan who he's bigged up and basically made it sound like would get a game. Ojo and Simpson and the same ineffectual midfield that have been proven to not work time and again this season, what exactly was the plan?

Lamouchi has got us playing better than Hudson and has kept us up (thanks to a convenient points deduction at least) but at least a third of his team and tactics selection have been absolutely bizarre. I don't think we can make another change but do I feel comfortable going into next season with him in charge, do I feck at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    So would i. I think that he would suit us as well, given his style of play, it's physical and direct but does have method, it isn't hit and hope.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    We could have selected the youngsters and lost by a lot and most would have understood, even if there would have been a lot of complaining and told you so. Or we could have picked our strongest team, probably still lost and you could justify it.

This is just a bizarre mash up of a lineup that feels like Hudson at his flailing worst. Leave out our 2 most important loan players but Philogene in there. Ng out of position at LB over Bagan who he's bigged up and basically made it sound like would get a game. Ojo and Simpson and the same ineffectual midfield that have been proven to not work time and again this season, what exactly was the plan?

Lamouchi has got us playing better than Hudson and has kept us up (thanks to a convenient points deduction at least) but at least a third of his team and tactics selection have been absolutely bizarre. I don't think we can make another change but do I feel comfortable going into next season with him in charge, do I feck at this point.
    We can most definitely change it. Hes not under contract.

Problem is the clowns running our club will just keep feckin up.

It's rare that I single out players but I never want to see Ojo play for us again, stealing a living.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post

Kpre had a mouth operation, would be a bit dumb picking him.

Yeah I’d agree, under any normal circumstances we’d probably never be able to acquire him, being a fan and a local there is a small chance I’d say. Club run so badly though would anyone want the poisoned chalice?

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Kpre had a mouth operation, would be a bit dumb picking him.
    Ojo though? Ffs…Simpson is sh*t and wickham over Kaba?

Think I’ll watch Wrexham next season instead. We’ll most likely be in the same league as them for 2024/25.

We are saved by a Reading points deduction and about to lose our best players whilst under an embargo. It’s only going to get worse. This team is ****ed.

Yeah I’d agree, under any normal circumstances we’d probably never be able to acquire him, being a fan and a local there is a small chance I’d say. Club run so badly though would anyone want the poisoned chalice?
    Therein lies the problem.

Jones will want to rebuild his career and reputation. Are City who let's be blunt are run on the ideas of a car salesman and on the whims of a lookalike Bond villain are football business wise a shambles?

Not even DML could sugar coat this shower of shit

,,,Just seen the team.....Simpson, OJO and Rinomota and Wickham starting bloody hell what is going on??

Ojo really is a disgrace to the profession.

To think we signed him for a second time tells you how cluelesss the recruitment at the football club is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Therein lies the problem.

Jones will want to rebuild his career and reputation. Are City who let's be blunt are run on the ideas of a car salesman and on the whims of a lookalike Bond villain are football business wise a shambles?
    I agree. I dont think we would give him the backing he would want. We should though.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Not even DML could sugar coat this shower of shit
    I bet he could.

Never mind this season we all want next season over already!

League 1 will be a relief when it comes! As football wise that's where this team should be. Only 2 teams have got less points than us and almost certainly we will be even shitter next season.

I bet he could.
    Would honestly love to see him try.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Would honestly love to see him try.
    He will be on soon to say we are writing the side off and we havent even kicked off yet.