+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

Lucas Joao. What can I say?
    I just don’t know.
    At his best he is sublime. At his worst absolutely shocking and looks totally disinterested.
    He decided to go on holiday before the final game of the season and his Reading career which infuriated me.
    Capable of sublime goals. Capable of missing open goals from a few yards out.
    He did have an excellent goals scored per game ratio for us although the goals dried up this season.

Worth a punt on a free but he will frustrate as much as delight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Lucas Joao. What can I say?
    I just don’t know.
    At his best he is sublime. At his worst absolutely shocking and looks totally disinterested.
    He decided to go on holiday before the final game of the season and his Reading career which infuriated me.
    Capable of sublime goals. Capable of missing open goals from a few yards out.
    He did have an excellent goals scored per game ratio for us although the goals dried up this season.

Worth a punt on a free but he will frustrate as much as delight.
    We are in desperate need for a proper centre forward to lead the line, I'd say it's more important to our coming season than whichever chump we get to do the managers job, and if there's a championship quality striker, potentially available without a transfer fee then you'd hope that we are all over it.

in the last 2 seasons the arrivals of Hughil, Kaba and even Ikpeazu have made a real difference to our attacking capabilities and we aren't exactly talking about world beaters with those players.

such an important position for us to fill, and there are only going to be so many available on. a free or loan

Jack Colback is being released by Forest.

33 but could add a bit of bite