+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

Re: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    But if he isn’t used tonight, this’ll show he’s not wanted by Bournemouth and thus maybe a loan transfer could still be on.
    He came on after 69 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I would assume so
    I hope so. Absolutely no doubting that Moore would be a very good signing for City, but I just don’t like him. There, I’ve said it.

I don't think the fact he had minutes really means anything.

Watters played several pre-season games and he's gone. It's something that happens all the time.

Either way, even if the manager doesn't fancy him, I would imagine Bournemouth need to sign another striker before he can leave.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I hope so. Absolutely no doubting that Moore would be a very good signing for City, but I just don’t like him. There, I’ve said it.
    I don't blame him at all for forcing a move to the premier League. he was in a Cardiff city side that were going nowhere, and it was his last chance to play at the top level. if he didn't do it he would probably always wonder what if.

I don't blame him at all for forcing a move to the premier League. he was in a Cardiff city side that were going nowhere, and it was his last chance to play at the top level. if he didn't do it he would probably always wonder what if.
    I don't blame him either. I just don't like him.

Is it his hair, his lack of effort or his general demeanour?

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Is it his hair, his lack of effort or his general demeanour?
    Or was it those pesky twenty goals he scored for us in one season?

I don't blame him either. I just don't like him.
    And yet he speaks very highly of you.

Absolutely agree, those last few matches for us, drooped shoulders, lethargic positioning and a face like a slapped ar*e. Bluebird no, blue word yes!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agreed.
    From what I can remember, he had better offers when we brought him in for Wigan aswell. Financially he would've been better off going up to Middlesbrough or a couple of other places, so whilst finances will naturally always play a part I don't think he's just gone chasing the ££.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    From what I can remember, he had better offers when we brought him in for Wigan aswell. Financially he would've been better off going up to Middlesbrough or a couple of other places, so whilst finances will naturally always play a part I don't think he's just gone chasing the ££.
    Agree - and as for comments about his on field body language in the last few games it wasn’t really surprising with the way we were playing at the time, he was left completely isolated on his own up front and often had no team mates within 20 yards of him. He was excellent when he first joined and I think with the current front players we have , he could be a big success here again. We desperately need somebody who can put the ball in the net on at least a semi regular basis and I don’t see that being either Etete or Ugbo.

I can’t see it happening but would be a huge boost if he did sign

Terry Taylor going to Charlton. £150k, so not an option even if we were interested.

Some are guessing that the "dominant" CM is Ross Barkley.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post

Some are guessing that the "dominant" CM is Ross Barkley.
    I hope we are not letting other targets slip by while we wait for people to make their mind up and that we move quick to secure others if we get knocked back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I hope we are not letting other targets slip by while we wait for people to make their mind up and that we move quick to secure others if we get knocked back.
    I don't think we are.

There were 2 players who've been over, didn't immediately sign for one reason or another; and the club hasn't waited around on them.

We actually seem quite agile this window.

I don't think we are.

There were 2 players who've been over, didn't immediately sign for one reason or another; and the club hasn't waited around on them.

Ejuke?

I don't think we are.

That's great news and the way it should be done in my view

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post

Hmmm Cardiff £5,000, Saudi Arabia £500,000. Tough decision.

Tom Davies, the ex-Everton midfielder, is available on a free.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Hmmm Cardiff £5,000, Saudi Arabia £500,000. Tough decision.
    You don't honestly believe that a player only capable of commanding a salary of just £5,000 a week in the Championship, is going to earn £500,000 in Saudi Arabia?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Maybe that's why we've loaned our U21s Tom Davies out - would be too confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Maybe that's why we've loaned our U21s Tom Davies out - would be too confusing.
    Hmm.. you might be on to something. (I can't do the Sherlock emoji on my phone).

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    loads of other out of contract players who are also not going to be joining us as well...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/deta...suche/43946839

A private plane today has flown from Nice, to Cardiff, to Bournemouth. Twitter gone crazy on speculating: If it comes back to Cardiff could it be Barkley and Moore?