+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

Re: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

We're after Karlan Grant according to WOL https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-loan-27327137

If Grant comes maybe loans out for Isaak and Etete? Both need game time.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    We're after Karlan Grant according to WOL https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-loan-27327137
    My West Brom mates sent loads of texts and didn’t have a single good word to say. Predominant comments were lazy, can’t be arsed, no commitment & pulls out of challenges, along with the normal we’ll pay his train fare. Robinson is twice the player!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    If Grant comes maybe loans out for Isaak and Etete? Both need game time.
    Isaak 100% should go out on loan.

Wether or not Karlan Grant has a lazy attitude

He knows where the goal is !

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I know where the goal is but you wouldn't want me playing upfront for City.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I know where the goal is but you wouldn't want me playing upfront for City.
    Sory Kaba is an appalling footballer, he scored 8 in 17. If you put the ball in the back of the net regularly I couldn’t care less how hard you work. We aren’t Man City, we can’t sign complete footballers.

Grant deal is as good as done apparently.

As much as I had a soft spot for the try-hard players like Harris and Whyte, you'd have to say that Grant is a massive upgrade in terms of ability at this level. Hopefully a replacement for Ojo in the talented player with questionable work rate and effort spot in the squad.

Grant's a good signing, a proper upgrade on Etete and Harris. Makes the Ugbo deal look a bit strange mind?

Still only 25, feels like he's been around forever but has scored goals at this level before. A forward line of O'Dowda, Ramsey, Robinson & Grant is very good at this level

Three or four years ago the notion of him going out on loan to a club that needed another team’s points deduction to stay in the Championship would have been absurd, my only question is what’s gone wrong for him?

Hope it’s not payback for Zohore.
    Still, encouraging signs though and an improvement compared to our striking options this time last year.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Stop dropping your aitches

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Hopefully a replacement for Ojo in the talented player with questionable work rate and effort spot in the squad.
    Bluetit’s new favourite then

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Stop dropping your aitches
    He went all the way through high school and university.
    Middle school students in China know how to spell the word correctly.

Good for him imo and needed, so he can back on track post-injury:

That would be one hell of a fall from grace for Ojo, surely he has options above League 2?

Davies needs a loan, those are all good sides

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Grant's a good signing, a proper upgrade on Etete and Harris. Makes the Ugbo deal look a bit strange mind?
    This was my first thought. I guess it depends on what sort of team formations Bulut intends to play.

That would be one hell of a fall from grace for Ojo, surely he has options above League 2?
    Although not League 2 level, I'd guess Hornchurch is an option.

I would assume it's the Neil Harris connection. Arguably the only manager in his career to even remotely get something out of him.

Isaak needs games, and a loan at a top-half L1 club would be perfect. Watters will have plenty of takers in the lower leagues and I assume we'll never see him in a City shirt again.

Vontae Campbell was a shocking signing and if his agent can find a taker, he deserves every penny of his bonus.

If we can replace Jack Simpson and also move Sawyers on I think it'll be a brilliant window (although I guess Bulut will want to have a look at Sawyers first).

And if we can swap at least one of our keepers, it'll be perfect. I wonder what the new GK coach makes of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    That’s big.

Ojo I’ve seen glimpses of but doesn’t cut it anywhere near enough.

Issak needs to play can’t wait to see him develop into the player he will be.

The other two won’t be in our XI

I wonder who’s making these decisions? I’m not sure Bulut can make the assessment on players this quickly? Is he being guided to what’s gone on previously?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I wonder who’s making these decisions? I’m not sure Bulut can make the assessment on players this quickly? Is he being guided to what’s gone on previously?
    Of course. The club apparently has a recruitment team (put in place by Neil Harris I believe) and a couple of performance analysis guys. There is no way in the world that Bulut would have known much (if anything) about the likes of Meite and Grant. The only signing that looks like one of his so far is Goutas.

Leonardo Campana Latest to be linked. Apologies if already mentioned in this thread.

https://twitter.com/ok_fichajes/stat...LTsVTx09ZSEfIA

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Leonardo Campana Latest to be linked. Apologies if already mentioned in this thread.

https://twitter.com/ok_fichajes/stat...LTsVTx09ZSEfIA
    Copy pasta from the article.

Cardiff City has his eye on him

At the moment, one of the offers that has sounded loudest for the player Leonardo Campana is that of Cardiff City . This club is one of the most popular in England, who have already started their roadmap with all the irons to strengthen their ranks, and the Ecuadorian may be on that list of footballers.

They have already set their sights on him, now a formal offer is missing. However, expert media speculate that there could be strong interest in this gem, which Transfermarkt has valued at 3 million euros.

I'm not sure how accurate that part is.