+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

Re: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    This seems to be a realistic signing. Signed by Bulut, played majority of games under him & when Bulut left he was loaned out.
    Agreed, although he’s a little bit young for Bulut’s liking.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agreed, although he’s a little bit young for Bulut’s liking.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ertuğrul_Ersoy

Charlton, Bolton and Reading all after Rubin Colwill on loan according to this https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...rubin-colwill/

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Charlton, Bolton and Reading all after Rubin Colwill on loan according to this https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...rubin-colwill/
    hope he signs a contract before he goes, still have high hopes for him

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    Yes, I agree and I think that it should be a season-long loan, with an option to recall in January, as it would be good for all parties.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    needs to be playing, would prefer it to be with us but a loan would be better than sitting on the bench .

Colwill leaving would be absolutely crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    With all the creative talent at our disposal it would be no surprise if we can't find a use for him in the squad.

Not like we struggle to score or create is it?!

Not like we don't already have lots of young Welsh talent in the squad either!

Joking aside bulut is paid to make decisions but if Davies bagan and colwill are all gone before his first transfer window closes then....... well he can't expect much grace from people if his ageing signings from Greece and Turkey or whatever don't thrive immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    With all the creative talent at our disposal it would be no surprise if we can't find a use for him in the squad.

Not like we struggle to score or create is it?!

Not like we don't already have lots of young Welsh talent in the squad either!
    do I detect a note of sarcasm?

Presumably you're on about the same Colwill who hasn't scored a goal in over a season, can't nail down a position and doesn't been fancied by any of the managers who have been here during that time?

A 2 year contract signed and then out on loan will be best for everyone. Colwill gets game time which he desperately needs, we find out if he's worth keeping long term.

We're going to sign another forward, and if it's Kieffer Moore or a player of equal calibre then that's just another place down the pecking order he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    do I detect a note of sarcasm?
    Never! Just frustrating the most likely academy produce to feature is probably Aaron ramseys son!

The fact he is only 8 or whatever is only a small stumbling block as imagine the social media content if he comes on for his dad.......

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Presumably you're on about the same Colwill who hasn't scored a goal in over a season, can't nail down a position and doesn't been fancied by any of the managers who have been here during that time?

A 2 year contract signed and then out on loan will be best for everyone. Colwill gets game time which he desperately needs, we find out if he's worth keeping long term.

We're going to sign another forward, and if it's Kieffer Moore or a player of equal calibre then that's just another place down the pecking order he goes.
    The same managers who have found themselves removed from duties , created bottom of the league squads , unable to win at home with any sort of consistency , dull football and have us overloaded with poor players we cant shift. Excuse me if I write off their opinions.

If we had a good squad , money to spend and looking for promotion Id reluctantly accept a loan may be a good idea for both.

But weve a weak squad and its all about survival and we have an embargo so we are looking at loans and cast offs.

The same managers who have found themselves removed from duties , created bottom of the league squads , unable to win at home with any sort of consistency , dull football and have us overloaded with poor players we cant shift. Excuse me if I write off their opinions.

If we had a good squad , money to spend and looking for promotion Id reluctantly accept a loan may be a good idea for both.

But weve a weak squad and its all about survival and we have an embargo so we are looking at loans and cast offs.
    Colwill also scored last time he started.

A loan at another club would be a good thing for the lad and for the club.Time away from something he's known all his life is not a bad thing.Any youngster never truly grows up until he leaves home and stands on his own two feet for a while.

What on earth have you expected them to create with no money available hahahaha. They're seasoned professionals who know far more than us, I agree with the general consensus that he looks talented but there is no coincidence this many haven't fancied him as a starter.

You're right we have a weak squad, and he still isn't picked. Doesn't really say much for his chances at this level or higher if he can't force his way into our squad.

A new contract and loan is best for everyone, he needs 90 mins week in week out. He 100% will not get that here currently, so he needs to show what he can do elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post

I completely agree - he needs a run of games and he's not going to get that here. We've seen glimpses of quality but I just don't understand some people that think he's a nailed on starter

More to the point I suspect given the cut throat nature of football, Bulut probably doesn't want to have to rely on an unproven youngster

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    I completely agree - he needs a run of games and he's not going to get that here. We've seen glimpses of quality but I just don't understand some people that think he's a nailed on starter

More to the point I suspect given the cut throat nature of football, Bulut probably doesn't want to have to rely on an unproven youngster
    wasn't he joint top scorer the season before last?
    been the outstanding player for Wales u21 recently and been in the full Wales squad, and also scored and played very well in a cup game this season. it isn't completely surprising that people have high hopes for him.
    can you point to other homegrown players who have achieved those things?

Colwill leaving would be inevitable. Bulut's not going to play him. He hasn't even made the bench for the two away games.

Would he be getting so much love if he wasn’t Welsh?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Would he be getting so much love if he wasn’t Welsh?
    yes

Not going anywhere according to Bulut: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ponse-27585899

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Not going anywhere according to Bulut: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ponse-27585899
    👍

Think it’s a case of moving players out before we can bring them in now with City, Bulut may be saying now that Colwill’s not going anywhere, but, if it gets to deadline day and we need someone out to get the striker/centreback we want in, we’ll be happy to send Colwill out on loan.

Sawyers is free to leave, and Campbell has politely been told to f*ck off: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...wyers-27586307

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Think it’s a case of moving players out before we can bring them in now with City, Bulut may be saying now that Colwill’s not going anywhere, but, if it gets to deadline day and we need someone out to get the striker/centreback we want in, we’ll be happy to send Colwill out on loan.
    It’s unlikely that he would go out on loan , as he is in the last year of his contract.( Unless he has signed a new deal) , City would want a fee for him.