+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Artificial Intelligence

Re: Artificial Intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Say Wha?
    It seems like you are only just waking up to the potential threats of AI. It has already deployed on social media to control narratives, not to mention a law was passed 4 PM's back that requires ISP's to store user data on a their servers, which would be an interesting dataset for AI. I studied the topic at university when the internet first came into being, so it's best to keep your sarky comments to yourself as you are late to the game by a couple of decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It seems like you are only just waking up to the potential threats of AI. It has already deployed on social media to control narratives, not to mention a law was passed 4 PM's back that requires ISP's to store user data on a their servers, which would be an interesting dataset for AI. I studied the topic at university when the internet first came into being, so it's best to keep your sarky comments to yourself as you are late to the game by a couple of decades.
    Ahh right, I didn’t realize you had this particular feather for your bow.

Apologies if I missed you warning about the dangers of AI as opposed to talking about things like algorithms being used to shadow ban people and hide what you wanted to see.

Apologies if I missed you warning about the dangers of AI as opposed to talking about things like algorithms being used to shadow ban people and hide what you wanted to see.
    All the tools are in place for authoritarian control, so if you have any kids/grandchildren you should be paying attention to that, instead of trying to score points on here.

You should know by now the intellect(s) you are taking on. This might be the very issue that WB ridiculed his tutor by referring his essay to a MIT Professor who then thought it PhD level. Still it's nice to know that people can still have kids and grandchildren on his apocoplyptic timeline he is yet to share!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You should know by now the intellect(s) you are taking on. This might be the very issue that WB ridiculed his tutor by referring his essay to a MIT Professor who then thought it PhD level. Still it's nice to know that people can still have kids and grandchildren on his apocoplyptic timeline he is yet to share!
    Ah, the great reset is a conspiracy theory person speaks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ah, the great reset is a conspiracy theory person speaks!
    Why do you bother , you know what he does , put the faceless troll ( I call him something else but he’ll cry to the mods ) on ignore.

If someone asked Chat gpt for a couple of lame put-downs by a narcissistic fantasist they would look something like this!

If someone asked Chat gpt for a couple of lame put-downs by a narcissistic fantasist they would look something like this!
    Narcissist, that’s not very good , sure you’re not talking about yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Now.....about that ignore button?

Why do you bother , you know what he does , put the faceless troll ( I call him something else but he’ll cry to the mods ) on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

I drink in the Napier most matches , if you fancy a pint I’ll stretch the purse strings , either you or Cyril can PM me anytime.

I drink in the Napier most matches , if you fancy a pint I’ll stretch the purse strings , either you or Cyril can PM me anytime.
    Why PM? Wouldn't it be easier to spot the guy boring random strangers with made up statistics, why lockdowns and vaccines are sinful and why the WEF is conspiring to rule the planet?

Why PM? Wouldn't it be easier to spot the guy boring random strangers with made up statistics, why lockdowns and vaccines are sinful and why the WEF is conspiring to rule the planet?
    I didn’t think you would , somehow, probably a nerd anyway , that’s why you fcuk around on here

If you don’t like what’s being posted ****ing ignore the thread , plenty of other threads to read.

I thought narcissists were not the boring type , make your mind up

I didn’t think you would , somehow, probably a nerd anyway , that’s why you fcuk around on here

If you don’t like what’s being posted ****ing ignore the thread , plenty of other threads to read.

Always happy to call out opinionated bullshit for what it is, that's probably why you get so many responses from me!

Always happy to call out opinionated bullshit for what it is, that's probably why you get so many responses from me!
    Whatever…. Half the stuff that’s coming out of the ONS suggests otherwise , do a bit of digging ( you must have time on your hands as you don’t appear to work)

Do a bit of digging on all the other topics too you may find them enlightening. You appear to have been born to believe everything you were told.

Whatever…. Half the stuff that’s coming out of the ONS suggests otherwise , do a bit of digging ( you must have time on your hands as you don’t appear to work)

Do a bit of digging on all the other topics too you may find them enlightening.
    Thanks for the tip, now about this ignore button.... how's that coming along?

This thread is starting to remind me of the "Beddau" days. Very sad: I thought we left all that behind long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    This thread is starting to remind me of the "Beddau" days. Very sad: I thought we left all that behind long ago.
    Philo Beddau

One moment you're telling people that it's just a meaningless message board where we share opinions, then you're inviting them for a pint, and after that you're flipping out at the same people with angry outbursts like this.

Is the stress of running multiple accounts getting to you? Just have one, like everyone else has. You don't need to take it so seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    One moment you're telling people that it's just a meaningless message board where we share opinions, then you're inviting them for a pint, and after that you're flipping out at the same people with angry outbursts like this.

Is the stress of running multiple accounts getting to you? Just have one, like everyone else has. You don't need to take it so seriously.
    Oh not the multiple account mantra again , change the record, it’s getting more and more hilarious by the minute.

Angry outburst, don’t flatter yourself, If I was angry you would know about it I can assure you of that. You OAP’s do occasionally forget who you’re trolling at times though….

Oh not the multiple account mantra again , change the record, it’s getting more and more hilarious by the minute.

Angry outburst, don’t flatter yourself, If I was angry you would know about it I can assure you of that. You OAP’s do occasionally forget who you’re trolling at times though….
    Crikey, you're not Ronnie Pickering are you?

Crikey, you're not Ronnie Pickering are you?
    No , what makes you think that ,why don’t you elaborate, and why do you continue to target posters with different opinions?

Do you expect a free ride - seems to me you can be a passive aggressive as you want then cry about it when challenged.

No , what makes you think that ,why don’t you elaborate, and why do you continue to target posters with different opinions?

Do you expect a free ride ?
    Nah, I'll just let your post speak for itself!