+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Artificial Intelligence

Re: Artificial Intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Always happy to call out opinionated bullshit for what it is, that's probably why you get so many responses from me!
    Why didn't you call out yourself for opinionated bullshit after the Russia collusion hoax and the Hunter laptop coverup? Oh, I remember now, you don't do self-correction, you just move onto the latest thing as though nothing has happened. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why do you bother , you know what he does , put the faceless troll ( I call him something else but he’ll cry to the mods ) on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    This thread is starting to remind me of the "Beddau" days. Very sad: I thought we left all that behind long ago.
    Gentlemen meet up outside the Packet pub!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why didn't you call out yourself for opinionated bullshit after the Russia collusion hoax and the Hunter laptop coverup? Oh, I remember now, you don't do self-correction, you just move onto the latest thing as though nothing has happened. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum
    Ah, I see the Nightshift is in but still one step ahead of your anger management counsellor. If only you and TWGL1 were a bit closer then you could recommend Mrs R for the job as she did such a good turn each time your head fried.

Out of interest, where do you drink before Cardiff home games just in case you want to buy anyone a pint?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    No , what makes you think that ,why don’t you elaborate, and why do you continue to target posters with different opinions?

Do you expect a free ride - seems to me you can be a passive aggressive as you want then cry about it when challenged.
    Applying Occam's razor, 7 years of evidence point towards Lardy & Cyril being a pair of nut jobs with zero credibility

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Out of interest, where do you drink before Cardiff home games just in case you want to buy anyone a pint?
    Don't worry I don't take things personally, and I'll have a pint with anybody.

Applying Occam's razor, 7 years of evidence point towards Lardy & Cyril being a pair of nut jobs with zero credibility
    ok, whilst your in the groove. What are the simplest explanations you have to why Brexit is in name only and why no-one has mentioned the real reason for the Ely riots yet?

The internet is running on a military network. Make of that what you will.
    This is bollocks, the military gave it up years ago when commerce got it's hands on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    This is bollocks, the military gave it up years ago when commerce got it's hands on it.
    Thanks for confirming it's been running on a military network.

I was going to reply about the internet but laurel and hardy think I’m you so there is no point duplicating posts😀

Thanks for confirming it's been running on a military network.
    "Been" You said "is"

Get a grip you loon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    The military gave it up years ago when commerce got it's hands on it.
    That would be the Gore/Bush HPCA 1991, so it was government policy. We know about the past and the present, but we don't know whether it will be used as a tool for freedom or control in the future.

World Economic Forum partnered with Google to skew search results, that’s pretty well known.

https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/sta...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    World Economic Forum partnered with Google to skew search results, that’s pretty well known.

https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/sta...LhmySD2aRt-GNg
    All tools can be used for good or bad depending on whose hands they are in.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    What are people’s thoughts on where we currently are with AI and where we are heading with it?

I’ve used ChatGPT a fair bit over the last few months and it has been very handy for certain tasks that I’d not really relished doing.

It’s alarming some people though to the point of it’s progression being requested to slow or pause for a while.

https://www.reuters.com/technology/a...ge-2023-05-05/

I watched this Tom Scott video a while back and his concerns resonated with me.

https://youtu.be/jPhJbKBuNnA
    They'll be driving the trains in the not-too-distant future, that's the real reason for the rail strikes, they want to slow down the advancement of technology in the industry, starting machinery with testing tracks instead of paid employees.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    They'll be driving the trains in the not-too-distant future, that's the real reason for the rail strikes, they want to slow down the advancement of technology in the industry, starting machinery with testing tracks instead of paid employees.
    I don't think AI is the technology you need for automating train driving - the amount of thinking you need to do is pretty small - I guess the challenge lies in having accurate and reliable sensoring with system redundancy

Driverless trains already exist.

Driverless trains already exist.
    Yes they'll all be driverless during the strikes

London's DLR is about 40 years old and is driverless.

If you want an example from a much bigger and more complicated network, several of Paris' Metro lines are automated and have been since 2012.

I have listened to a few podcasts with Mo Gawdat (Former Chief of Google X)
    He’s a massively inspirational character.

I highly recommend watching or listening to him.

https://youtu.be/oxRZqzth9r4

If you can’t stomach watching Piers Morgan interview him check out some of his other interviews.

Robot receptionists to make NHS fit for the future under a 15 year strategy.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...taff-overhaul/

the shape of things to come

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Robot receptionists to make NHS fit for the future under a 15 year strategy.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...taff-overhaul/

the shape of things to come
    They will be using telephones and computer systems next, you know.