Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
In this scenario I would be happy with calling the police to give them a heads up then in the unlikely scenario you did actually turn up you could then be arrested if you did anything. I'd lock the door and call the police when you turned up knocking or shouting (public order offence would then have been committed) and restraining orders etc could then be in place. Video evidence would also be used. The phone calls in advance to the police would be used as evidence against you in court to ensure you got a long sentence- as well as any texts or calls received in advance of threats.

So you'd be calling the police to report a crime that hadn't happened, which you had no knowledge of happening? Wouldn't that be wasting police time, hmm?

Knocking a door is a public order offence is it? You sure about that?

You know full well that with credible suspicion from your phone call, police would be entitled to pull me over.

Now, going back to the question that seems to be unanswered by people like you, how do you explain the very many protestors who were NOT arrested during the coronation then?