+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam Price resigns as Plaid Cymru leader.

Adam Price resigns as Plaid Cymru leader.

Re: Adam Price resigns as Plaid Cymru leader.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    First Johnson then Truss then Sturgeon now Price. All in under a year

All these idols have feet of clay don't they.

No matter which party they are

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sexist, women hating, bullying etc - that was the accusation - and that is why he was effectively sacked.

He and Drakeford both agreed on the second home / holiday home tax that firstly allowed Councils to charge 3 times the council tax and then now waves the way for a tourist tax.

But that did not apply to anyone that had a chalet - guess what - Drakeford has a chalet in Pembrokeshire that is used as a holiday. It also didnt apply to anyone that had a second that was used to do 'Senedd' work - guess what Price has a second home in Cardiff Bay - as well as another one with his husband in London, while the wife and kids stay in the Carmarthen home.

It first went belly up for Plaid when Rhys Ap Owen Assembly Member in Cardiff got in on the second list system at the last election. Fast forward 12 months and he's suspended for gross misconduct in office.

That was about a year ago - and the 'investigation' is still ongoing. Probably being brushed under the carpet by his Dad (ex Assembly member) and his brother who runs a PR company that works with Welsh Gov. There were countless other investigations / allegations going on - that's all come crumbling down. Strange that both Price and Sturgeon have suffered a similar fate

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Sexist, women hating, bullying etc - that was the accusation - and that is why he was effectively sacked.

He and Drakeford both agreed on the second home / holiday home tax that firstly allowed Councils to charge 3 times the council tax and then now waves the way for a tourist tax.

But that did not apply to anyone that had a chalet - guess what - Drakeford has a chalet in Pembrokeshire that is used as a holiday. It also didnt apply to anyone that had a second that was used to do 'Senedd' work - guess what Price has a second home in Cardiff Bay - as well as another one with his husband in London, while the wife and kids stay in the Carmarthen home.

It first went belly up for Plaid when Rhys Ap Owen Assembly Member in Cardiff got in on the second list system at the last election. Fast forward 12 months and he's suspended for gross misconduct in office.

That was about a year ago - and the 'investigation' is still ongoing. Probably being brushed under the carpet by his Dad (ex Assembly member) and his brother who runs a PR company that works with Welsh Gov. There were countless other investigations / allegations going on - that's all come crumbling down. Strange that both Price and Sturgeon have suffered a similar fate
    So I guess you'll vote Green or Lib Dem next time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    So I guess you'll vote Green or Lib Dem next time?
    None of them to be honest - over the years Ive voted for all of them. On a Welsh Assembly it doesnt matter who you vote for - the choice is Labour or Plaid. 26 years of Labour in charge at the Senedd - means they arrogantly believe they can do anything and be cr@p at it - and they'll still get voted back in.

Plaid flagged themselves as the people's party of Wales - turns out that's not quite the case.

None of them to be honest - over the years Ive voted for all of them. On a Welsh Assembly it doesnt matter who you vote for - the choice is Labour or Plaid. 26 years of Labour in charge at the Senedd - means they arrogantly believe they can do anything and be cr@p at it - and they'll still get voted back in.

Plaid flagged themselves as the people's party of Wales - turns out that's not quite the case.
    At least you've got the good sense not to vote for the T****s ...well done you 👍

At least you've got the good sense not to vote for the T****s ...well done you 👍
    He's a tory

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He's a tory
    I know, I was winding him up 😊

At least you've got the good sense not to vote for the T****s ...well done you ��
    I never said that - I said Ive voted for all of them in the past. You see - I dont let anyone take my vote for granted - unlike those on hard left who would vote Labour even if Jimmy Saville was standing. Same as the daily mail reading little Englanders will always vote Conservative.

I Voted Kinnock, Blair, then anyone but Blair after his deliberate misleading the nation got a good friend executed in a street in Iraq. Voted Cameron in (whatever year he got voted in), missed the next election and voted Lib Dem in the area I live as they had the best chance of kicking the incumbent out on his.

So there you go - a floating voter I guess. I dont call anyone 'scum' just for their political beliefs - that is just juvenile in my opinion. Oh and I didnt vote for Brexit (although I was 50/50 until the day or so before)

I guess people here all vote Labour regardless of the candidate or who is the leader or even what their policies are..

At the moment - i havent a clue who I'd vote in a general election

I know, I was winding him up ��
    Were you ? - well you werent doing a very good job of it. I thought you would have gone the usual route of tory s cum , c unt , racist, P edo , fascist, nazi sympathiser etc
    which seems to be the usual level of discourse

#mustdobetter

I never said that - I said Ive voted for all of them in the past. You see - I dont let anyone take my vote for granted - unlike those on hard left who would vote Labour even if Jimmy Saville was standing. Same as the daily mail reading little Englanders will always vote Conservative.

I Voted Kinnock, Blair, then anyone but Blair after his deliberate misleading the nation got a good friend executed in a street in Iraq. Voted Cameron in (whatever year he got voted in), missed the next election and voted Lib Dem in the area I live as they had the best chance of kicking the incumbent out on his.

So there you go - a floating voter I guess. I dont call anyone 'scum' just for their political beliefs - that is just juvenile in my opinion. Oh and I didnt vote for Brexit (although I was 50/50 until the day or so before)

I guess people here all vote Labour regardless of the candidate or who is the leader or even what their policies are..

At the moment - i havent a clue who I'd vote in a general election
    For every labour voter who would vote for anyone in a red rosette the same and more so applies in South East England

At one point Oxford East was the only labour held seat outside of inner London

Huge swathes of tory daily mail BLUE

Were you ? - well you werent doing a very good job of it. I thought you would have gone the usual route of tory s cum , c unt , racist, P edo , fascist, nazi sympathiser etc

#mustdobetter
    I think a lot of people on here can't get their head around someone who doesn't align their views and opinions on current affairs to a political party. The argument ALWAYS on here ends up getting to that juvenile point where everyone's taking political 'sides' - just like some 19thCentury husting. I don't vote, I won't vote, doubt I ever will again..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I think a lot of people on here can't get their head around someone who doesn't align their views and opinions on current affairs to a political party. The argument ALWAYS on here ends up getting to that juvenile point where everyone's taking political 'sides' - just like some 19thCentury husting. I don't vote, I won't vote, doubt I ever will again..
    Let's clear the decks here

You might be different but a lot of the ....undecided.....are Tories

And have no intention at all of ever voting for anyone else

Oh I voted Labour once etc etc

Pull the other one

#mustdobetter
    I was being particularly nice to you Pip

I was being particularly nice to you Pip
    You should just say what you think

You should just say what you think
    It's nice to be nice Pip.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Let's clear the decks here

You might be different but a lot of the ....undecided.....are Tories

And have no intention at all of ever voting for anyone else

Oh I voted Labour once etc etc

Pull the other one
    Who gives a shit. People can vote for who they like.

Wales is no better off than any part of England because we've been ruled by Labour for 25 years.

Everyone has different opinions Sludge.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

Wales is no better off than any part of England because we've been ruled by Labour for 25 years.

A lot of people give a shit, that's their prerogative.

And of course you're only expressing your own personal opinion on the Labour incumbency; many others will have a different view.

Yes and we generally vote Labour here

So feck off

And of course you're only expressing your own personal opinion on the Labour incumbency; many others will have a different view.
    Jimbo is a tory boy

He spends half his time telling us he's maybe thinking of voting Labour

Then the rest of time telling us he isn't

He's a tory boy and is completely biased

He's only fooling himself

People who care about who other people vote for/worship/sleep with and then insult them for it should mind their own business!

I asked Sludge the other day how on earth Wales is better for a near quarter of a century of Labour rule and he didn't give one reason!

There's many. Good and bad. That's the reality. Why some of you insist on seeing things so black and white is beyond me, let alone giving people shit for it. No different to playground bullies!

People who care about who other people vote for/worship/sleep with and then insult them for it should mind their own business!

I asked Sludge the other day how on earth Wales is better for a near quarter of a century of Labour rule and he didn't give one reason!

There's many. Good and bad. That's the reality. Why some of you insist on seeing things so black and white is beyond me, let alone giving people shit for it. No different to playground bullies!
    You are off again , playing that sympathy violin

You will be creaming yourself if the Tories win the election

Stop pretending you are some kind of moderate conservative it's embarrassing

You are nailed on tory boy

What a load of b******s

Gosh will I miss him, whats with these fanatic dictator nationlists. Kim Putin . Price and Nicola of the Sturgeon, Jacinda Ardern .Trump , Did Covid result in them taking thier eye of the ball ?.

What a load of b******s
    Why have you blanked out 'brilliant political analysis'?