+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dalman on Talk Sport from 10

Dalman on Talk Sport from 10

Apparently. Haven’t been listening so not sure if he’s already been on.

International

Re: Dalman on Talk Sport from 10

Ta listening now hopefully he hasn't been on yet, lets here what he has to say!

Vincent Tan must have had a word with his mate Jim White to get the Vincent Tan propagand mahcine on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Ta listening now hopefully he hasn't been on yet, lets here what he has to say!
    Hasn’t been on yet

International

It's going to be on Jordon and White at midday, talking about suing Nantes for £110Million, it will be interesting to hear Jordon's views.

Anybody listen to it? Any summary of what was said?

Interview can be listened to at 12 apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Hasn’t been on yet, I’ve been listening since 10.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Hasn’t been on yet, I’ve been listening since 10.
    poor bugger

International

They played a quick clip from it, Dalman saying we've lost our player through no fault of our own, someone put him on a flight and two lives were lost.

some people will say it was an embarrassment and the club is a joke and others will agree entirely with what was said and think it was completely reasonable.

I've no idea what was or will be said, but I already know which people will fall into the two camps

They played a quick clip from it, Dalman saying we've lost our player through no fault of our own, someone put him on a flight and two lives were lost.
    Careful there Mehmet.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    some people will say it was an embarrassment and the club is a joke and others will agree entirely with what was said and think it was completely reasonable.

I've no idea what was or will be said, but I already know which people will fall into the two camps
    It was idiotic, how a gas fitter would attempt to fly or Sala to get into that death trap in freezing conditions overnight in the dark in the middle of winter is beyond me. It's Hendersons, Ibbotson, Sala, and the agent's fault.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...whose-21998744

It was idiotic, how a gas fitter would attempt to fly or Sala to get into that death trap in freezing conditions overnight in the dark in the middle of winter is beyond me. It's Hendersons, Ibbotson, Sala, and the agent's fault.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...whose-21998744
    Do yourself a favour, and **** off.

Was there anything said to indicate that Dalman knew Lamouchi was not going to be kept on? The notion that the club Chairman would not know this is too ludicrous for words, but this is Cardiff City.

I don't mind tan that much but think that dalman is a complete chancer completely out of his depth

International

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Do yourself a favour, and **** off.
    What for listing the people involved in the decision making that resulted in his death?

It's a tragedy but those were the people involved, Cardiff offered him a commercial flight.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Was there anything said to indicate that Dalman knew Lamouchi was not going to be kept on? The notion that the club Chairman would not know this is too ludicrous for words, but this is Cardiff City.
    Dalman and Tan seem to be on different pages all the time. Do they ever talk?

I get the impression that part-time, semi-detached, 'not my decision guv' Dalman is still involved (just) only so that he can protect his loans to the club (via that front company) and ensure the interest keeps being applied.

Shambles!

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think it must have been pre recorded just to discuss the Nantes litigation, not much was said. Jordon felt that it was to put pressure on Nantes to agree a compromise deal. He did accept it wasn't our fault fully, but didn't seem to know that we offered a commercial flight, but still felt both sides should compromise and for Nantes to accept half of the money.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Dalman and Tan seem to be on different pages all the time. Do they ever talk?

I get the impression that part-time, semi-detached, 'not my decision guv' Dalman is still involved (just) only so that he can protect his loans to the club (via that front company) and ensure the interest keeps being applied.

Shambles!
    He's been having lessos from Sam.

Feel a bit sorry for the guy (but only a bit). Last week he said he expects Lamouchi to stay and Tan blunders in and Dalman looks daft. It seems it was the other way around for Morison - Dalman says no but somehow it's decided otherwise. Last summer on some podcast, MD is interviewed and shrugs his way through and says you'll have to ask the owner. I imagine he's paid well but when he has to say something publicly, there's a strong chance it will mean nothing a few days later. And yet it's rarely Tan speaking out and never Choo.

Dalman should have enough awareness that he realises the club is bumbling from one season to another but unfortunately is never questioned on it.

Edit: Hadn't realised Jon said just all this but more succinctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Feel a bit sorry for the guy (but only a bit). Last week he said he expects Lamouchi to stay and Tan blunders in and Dalman looks daft. It seems it was the other way around for Morison - Dalman says no but somehow it's decided otherwise. Last summer on some podcast, MD is interviewed and shrugs his way through and says you'll have to ask the owner. I imagine he's paid well but when he has to say something publicly, there's a strong chance it will mean nothing a few days later. And yet it's rarely Tan speaking out and never Choo.

Dalman should have enough awareness that he realises the club is bumbling from one season to another but unfortunately is never questioned on it.

Edit: Hadn't realised Jon said just all this but more succinctly.
    As football is a very unique business and has a customer fan base it would be good if Tan actually spoke once in a while to explain his decisions and the direction of the club. No point Dalman doing it as he’s clearly unaware of what Tan is going to do next

What for listing the people involved in the decision making that resulted in his death?

It's a tragedy but those were the people involved, Cardiff offered him a commercial flight.
    Sala isn't to blame. God you really are an odious prick.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Sala isn't to blame. God you really are an odious prick.

You are, did you listen to it?

Simon Jordon said exactly the same.

If it's fine to jump in a plane like that why don't you try it?

He told his friend it was falling apart and there was a massive bang on the journey to France, why would you get back in it on a freezing January night?

The others are 90% to blame but if he had refused to get on the plane, he'd have been late for training, but we'd have probably stayed up and the rest would be history.

You are, did you listen to it?

Simon Jordon said exactly the same.

If it's fine to jump in a plane like that why don't you try it?

He told his friend it was falling apart and there was a massive bang on the journey to France, why would you get back in it on a freezing January night?

The others are 90% to blame but if he had refused to get on the plane, he'd have been late for training, but we'd have probably stayed up and the rest would be history.
    The club had flown on that plane, smart arse. Warnock said so.

You're fighting a losing argument when you've got Simon Jordan in your corner.