+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dalman on Talk Sport from 10

Re: Dalman on Talk Sport from 10

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The club had flown on that plane, smart arse. Warnock said so.

You're fighting a losing argument when you've got Simon Jordan in your corner.
    If one of my mates had hair like Simon Jordan I would batter him

International

Warnock must have been stupid to get on it too, but I bet if he heard it falling apart and massive bangs while flying to France, he wouldn't have got back in it to fly back in the night on a freezing January night.

Don't tell me, you know more than Simon Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If one of my mates had hair like Simon Jordan I would batter him
    An inflatable mate might suit that style 😀

Is that right?

I thought that this was a single engined plane and the first time a City employee had used it.

Suggesting sala is at any way to blame is pretty awful.
    He’s a footballer not a pilot or an aircraft mechanic. He, as we all do, countless times every day, trusted in people who he believed knew what they were doing.
    If he’d taken the commercial flight and that had crashed would he be to blame for that as well? Or only if he had heard a noise?
    Mental

International

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Suggesting sala is at any way to blame is pretty awful.
    He’s a footballer not a pilot or an aircraft mechanic. He, as we all do, countless times every day, trusted in people who he believed knew what they were doing.
    If he’d taken the commercial flight and that had crashed would he be to blame for that as well? Or only if he had heard a noise?
    Mental
    If he'd taken the commercial plane he would have been here playing for us that season, it never crashed, it was a proper plane with a qualified pilot not a gas fitter in a death trap propeller crap plane that sounded like it was blowing up on the way to France.

Mad Vinny slapping interest on his imaginary 100 million now

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...emiliano-sala/

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Is that right?

I thought that this was a single engined plane and the first time a City employee had used it.
    No, I think Henderson flew Warnock over to France in it. Whatever, Sala should have just taken a commercial flight rather than getting in that death trap….I’m sure he was used to getting a normal flights probably business class, it’s not like he’s a bale or Messi with his own proper private jet. Whoever put him on it is to blame…..

He’s a Btec Ridsdale. At least the Riddler had contacts in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s a Btec Ridsdale. At least the Riddler had contacts in the game.
    Ridsdale could sell ice to eskimos. You’ve got to be good at it when you’re a conman

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Warnock must have been stupid to get on it too, but I bet if he heard it falling apart and massive bangs while flying to France, he wouldn't have got back in it to fly back in the night on a freezing January night.

Don't tell me, you know more than Simon Jordan
    Simon Jordan is a complete cnt

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    No, I think Henderson flew Warnock over to France in it. Whatever, Sala should have just taken a commercial flight rather than getting in that death trap….I’m sure he was used to getting a normal flights probably business class, it’s not like he’s a bale or Messi with his own proper private jet. Whoever put him on it is to blame…..
    Wasn’t it one the the agent’s kids interfering in the arrangements? Look at me, my Dad knows someone who’s got a plane…

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Wasn’t it one the the agent’s kids interfering in the arrangements? Look at me, my Dad knows someone who’s got a plane…
    The agent’s son who just happened to be a Cardiff City employee at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The agent’s son who just happened to be a Cardiff City employee at the time.
    mark McKay? in what capacity?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I seem to remember that Sala wanted to stay in Nantes longer than he would have been able to if he taken up the option of using commercial flights - he wanted to say goodbye to friends and so was out and about most of that Monday. I assume Sala wouldn't have seen the plane he would have had to use until the day and it's, tragically, all too clear that he had serious misgivings about it when he did it.

Would the club have known beforehand the type of plane that would be used on a private flight to get their record signing to France and back? Their defence makes it sound like they didn't, but, surely, given that, as you mention, Neil Warnock had been flown over to France and back in it a few months earlier, he must have had a fair idea of the type of plane which would be used? The question then arises, if the manager knew, would he have told the owner, Chairman and CEO of the club about it? There's no way of knowing the answer to that one for sure, but it all adds to the feeling I've had for years that, if you are to believe what they offered as their original defence, City dealt with the transfer administratively in a manner you would never expect from a Premier League club.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Simon Jordan is a complete cnt
    That aside he has a good understanding of the running of a football club and far superior knowledge on that than any of us on here.

That aside he has a good understanding of the running of a football club and far superior knowledge on that than any of us on here.
    What are the things about him that some posters so despise?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What are the things about him that some posters so despise?
    He's a straight talker and says things as they are, some people think that is arrogant, and Sludge doesn't like his fake tan and hair.

I like to listen to him, he offers a different perspective and knows his stuff, but his role is to be harsh and controversial, so he winds some people up.

He's a straight talker and says things as they are, some people think that is arrogant, and Sludge doesn't like his fake tan and hair.

I like to listen to him, he offers a different perspective and knows his stuff, but his role is to be harsh and controversial, so he winds some people up.
    Agreed.

Gives his opinion and presents it well without faffing around trying to not offend everyone. This is of course why he's on Talksport, every time he gives vis view there will be thousands around the country offended and wanting to ring in. I particularly love the Valleys Scouser or the Cockney Red spluttering nonsense and getting worked up.

I think much of the time I agree with what he's saying to be honest.