+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Andrei Kelin (Russian ambassador to UK) interview today

The Andrei Kelin (Russian ambassador to UK) interview today

That man comes over as a really obnoxious, creepy character whenever I see him interviewed. Laura Kuenssberg interviewed him for her Sunday morning programme today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65720980

When she put him on the spot he played the “I am offended” card and threatened to end the interview which I remember he did when interviewed by Clive Myrie last year. (That item is no longer available on YouTube it seems).

The sad thing is that I honestly think that he believes what he is saying. Alternatively of course he knows that any criticism of Putin or the “special military operation” would lead to his transportation back to mother Russia and either a sudden unexplained death on the plane or a road traffic “accident” on his way home from the airport.

Re: The Andrei Kelin (Russian ambassador to UK) interview today

Yeah I saw it. Very strange but I suppose in the circumstances exactly what we would expect from him in those circumstances.

Re: The Andrei Kelin (Russian ambassador to UK) interview today

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    That man comes over as a really obnoxious, creepy character whenever I see him interviewed. Laura Kuenssberg interviewed him for her Sunday morning programme today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65720980

When she put him on the spot he played the “I am offended” card and threatened to end the interview which I remember he did when interviewed by Clive Myrie last year. (That item is no longer available on YouTube it seems).

The sad thing is that I honestly think that he believes what he is saying. Alternatively of course he knows that any criticism of Putin or the “special military operation” would lead to his transportation back to mother Russia and either a sudden unexplained death on the plane or a road traffic “accident” on his way home from the airport.
    Remember Comical Ali during the first Gulf War? “There is no presence of the American columns in the city of Baghdad at all. We besieged them and we killed most of them." "Today, the tide has turned, we are destroying them."