+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manager rumours.. - New name Vítor Campelos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Manager rumours..

I see less fancied by the bookies are Michael Chopra, Gary Monk and Russell Slade.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...manent-manager

I like the sound of Campelos. Ever since Lamouchi slung his hook I've been telling Tuerto the next City manager will be someone we'd never previously heard of. Campelos fits the bill perfectly - I'd never even heard of the club he's currently at, let alone the man himself.

It would be good to have something different - someone who isn't already a part of the usual manager merry-go-round. Don't like the idea of Garcia at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I like the sound of Campelos. Ever since Lamouchi slung his hook I've been telling Tuerto the next City manager will be someone we'd never previously heard of. Campelos fits the bill perfectly - I'd never even heard of the club he's currently at, let alone the man himself.

It would be good to have something different - someone who isn't already a part of the usual manager merry-go-round. Don't like the idea of Garcia at all.
    I prefer Garcia of the two, but will be fairly positive about either

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

You did indeed, although i was more worried about someone coming in from the Malaysian league.