23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulut

16 69.57%
  • Lamouchi

7 30.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulut or Lamouchi

Bulut or Lamouchi

So we have appointed Bulut, what would people prefer we kept Lamouchi or happy we have changed.

I didn’t mind Lamouchi if the other options were Bamba or Morison but I think it’s a positive step forward.

Re: Bulut or Lamouchi

He's our manager so onwards we go

Keep Bamba though imo

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He's our manager so onwards we go

Keep Bamba though imo
    Why? Surely bring in someone he trusts and is experienced in coaching. Don’t get the Bamba loving, back the manager and get his people in. Bamba had a huge ego, confrontational as we have seen, a new manager might not what that kind of person.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Why? Surely bring in someone he trusts and is experienced in coaching. Don’t get the Bamba loving, back the manager and get his people in. Bamba had a huge ego, confrontational as we have seen, a new manager might not what that kind of person.
    Is Bamba a good coach? If we're keeping him because he's a bit of a City legend and that's all, then get rid. Bring in people who can do the job properly.

Lamouchi had a love in with Ojo: I hope he gets the Bulat from the new manager. If so, it's Erol hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Is Bamba a good coach? If we're keeping him because he's a bit of a City legend and that's all, then get rid. Bring in people who can do the job properly.
    Well if the players respect him and most of our fans do then that's half the battle

It's the new front man that needs to hit the ground running

Seems pointless getting rid of bamba if it's going to cost us 300k that we havnt got

Confrontational? Explain

Huge ego ? Explain

Well if the players respect him and most of our fans do then that's half the battle

It's the new front man that needs to hit the ground running

Seems pointless getting rid of bamba if it's going to cost us 300k that we havnt got
    I thought Bamba and Whitehead's contracts were about to run out. If that's the case it won't cost anything to get rid of them

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I thought Bamba and Whitehead's contracts were about to run out. If that's the case it won't cost anything to get rid of them
    If that's the case and the new manager wants his own team in then that's fine

But if he thinks Bamba can do a job then he's here already

I don't know what role Whitehead has or if he's any good

Rubbish. The most important other half being if he's actually any good in his job. You don't know that, I don't either.

Confrontational? Explain

Huge ego ? Explain
    Fans respect results, they don’t care who the coach is.

Confrontational? Surely you have seen it? He lost it the other week on the side line with Peltier, unprofessional. He lost it with Warnock as a player on the side line. He clearly can’t control his temper.

Ego? Expecting a call off the chairman when being released despite being told by the manager and the big clue not getting a new contract but still chose to slam the club in the media to keep him relevant.

If he’s a good coach despite his minimal coaching experience and the new manager wants him then perfect. Personal think the manager should choose his staff and not be because they used to play for us.

If that's the case and the new manager wants his own team in then that's fine

But if he thinks Bamba can do a job then he's here already

I don't know what role Whitehead has or if he's any good
    Neither are “here” they are on holiday and out of contract.

Confrontational? Surely you have seen it? He lost it the other week on the side line with Peltier, unprofessional. He lost it with Warnock as a player on the side line. He clearly can’t control his temper.

Ego? Expecting a call off the chairman when being released despite being told by the manager and the big clue not getting a new contract but still chose to slam the club in the media to keep him relevant.

If he’s a good coach despite his minimal coaching experience and the new manager wants him then perfect. Personal think the manager should choose his staff and not be because they used to play for us.
    Have you been a fly on the wall ?

Neither are “here” they are on holiday and out of contract.
    Not bambas biggest fan then

Despite most cardiff fans I know thinking he's a good asset

Rubbish. The most important other half being if he's actually any good in his job. You don't know that, I don't either.
    Well we know that no manager , coach or player will ever be good enough for you

But I think bamba under lamouchi did OK

Not bambas biggest fan then

Despite most cardiff fans I know thinking he's a good asset
    Not really but it doesn’t matter what I think or what your mates think. If the new manager wants Bamba then fine get him signed up but I don’t want the club to push him on the new manager to just please some fans. Let the manager bring in his people whoever they may be.

I’m not sure how anyone knows how good a coach Bamba is from just watching him shout a bit on the sideline and doing some fist pumps when we win.

Lamouchi did the job of staying up and a couple of the away games were decent. However the home performances offered nothing to deserve getting retained so I wasn't shocked he was let go.
    Can't give you any honest opinion about Bulut yet as I only vaguely know the name and very much doubt anyone on this site have watched his teams play often enough to make an informed choice.

How is anyone ever going to know if someone is going to be a good coach if they keep wanting to get rid. You pick on two instances where he showed his passion for the club and lost his cool and totally forget to take account of all the good things he did. When he fell out with Warnock on the sideline, he had just seen a team mate taken out with a knee high tackle. Plus what I know is that Bamba was a bloody good player for us and knows the club inside out, something that a manager coming in from abroad will find invaluable. You need to show him more respect.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How is anyone ever going to know if someone is going to be a good coach if they keep wanting to get rid. You pick on two instances where he showed his passion for the club and lost his cool and totally forget to take account of all the good things he did. When he fell out with Warnock on the sideline, he had just seen a team mate taken out with a knee high tackle. Plus what I know is that Bamba was a bloody good player for us and knows the club inside out, something that a manager coming in from abroad will find invaluable. You need to show him more respect.
    He was a brilliant player for us.

If the new manager wants him then fine, but it should be the managers choice imo.

better the devil you don't know

International

Neither Nathan Jones, knows the league, knows the players, knows and loves the club!

The timing was perfect and we brought in some complete randomer from Turkey.

I don't trust Tan or Dalmon, they get it wrong eight times out of ten on Management appointments.

Well we know that no manager , coach or player will ever be good enough for you

But I think bamba under lamouchi did OK
    In what respect? I know nothing about how Bamba did under Lamouchi.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Plus what I know is that Bamba was a bloody good player for us and knows the club inside out, something that a manager coming in from abroad will find invaluable.
    Excellent. Bulut has got someone to give him a tour of the club and its facilities.

All of what you've written there makes absolutely no difference to Bamba's ability as a coach. None of us know if Bamba is any good.

International

Excellent. Bulut has got someone to give him a tour of the club and its facilities.

All of what you've written there makes absolutely no difference to Bamba's ability as a coach. None of us know if Bamba is any good.
    Great bloke but he doesn't come across as a knowledgeable coach like Bellamy when interviewed, or as a football pundit but who knows, I guess we will soon find out if he is jettisoned.

So we have appointed Bulut, what would people prefer we kept Lamouchi or happy we have changed.

I didn’t mind Lamouchi if the other options were Bamba or Morison but I think it’s a positive step forward.
    LFW