• Bulut

16 69.57%
  • Lamouchi

7 30.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulut or Lamouchi

Re: Bulut or Lamouchi

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Great bloke but he doesn't come across as a knowledgeable coach like Bellamy when interviewed, or as a football pundit but who knows, I guess we will soon find out if he is jettisoned.
    Bulut won't know about Bamba as a coach until he's worked with him.

For the likes of Sludge, I'm genuinely not having a downer on Bamba, I just wish I knew a bit about how he's doing.

Maybe the conversation has gone off on a Sol Bamba tangent in this thread because the original question is such a tough one to answer gibven none of us really know anything about Bulut. I was not sad to see Lamouchi go, home performances became truly abysmal under him after we’d played pretty well in some of his early ones and, for all that he’s praised as being a “proper” manager by some in comparison with Morison and Hudson, his record was barely better than theirs.

I chose Bulut in the poll, but only because there was no don’t know option. I’ve said I don’t like much of what I’ve read about Bulut since his appointment, but I’m hoping that Steve Caulker is right when he claims he adjusts his approach according to the strength of the opposition, because that’s no bad thing in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Maybe the conversation has gone off on a Sol Bamba tangent in this thread because the original question is such a tough one to answer gibven none of us really know anything about Bulut. I was not sad to see Lamouchi go, home performances became truly abysmal under him after we’d played pretty well in some of his early ones and, for all that he’s praised as being a “proper” manager by some in comparison with Morison and Hudson, his record was barely better than theirs.

I chose Bulut in the poll, but only because there was no don’t know option. I’ve said I don’t like much of what I’ve read about Bulut since his appointment, but I’m hoping that Steve Caulker is right when he claims he adjusts his approach according to the strength of the opposition, because that’s no bad thing in my book.
    I've seen similar written in - of all places - someone trying to show how to set up football manager to accurately represent Bulut's tactics.
    against weaker sides they were very aggressive in pressing and tried to keep the ball in the opposite half
    against stronger sides they didn't press until very deep, kept a low block and played on the counter attack

Slightly odd poll in that you're asking to compare a manager we have no experience of. Shit polls are my domain. Who can forget the total lack of interest in my toilet duck fragrance poll of 2011?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Bulut won't know about Bamba as a coach until he's worked with him.

For the likes of Sludge, I'm genuinely not having a downer on Bamba, I just wish I knew a bit about how he's doing.
    No he will have to take advice from the club and interview him, some Managers always like to bin and bring in their own, let's see what type this one is.

Slightly odd poll in that you're asking to compare a manager we have no experience of. Shit polls are my domain. Who can forget the total lack of interest in my toilet duck fragrance poll of 2011?
    Not really I was just interested if people would have preferred our last manager or our new manager. Obviously no one knows how it will turn out but people usually have an opinion based on little or a lot. No one has to vote or comment, it’s ok.

I still haven't made up my mind on that one..