Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New home shirt to be revealed on Monday

New home shirt to be revealed on Monday

Here’s the teaser image

IMG_6168.jpg

Re: New home shirt to be revealed on Monday

It’s blue. Good start.

This is the least excited/interested I've been in almost 50 years. I'll still watch games. I'll still want us to win. Obviously. But I couldn't even tell you manager's name right now. And that ****ing badge just makes me sad. It's shameful. I feel owned.

This is going to cost me.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This is the least excited/interested I've been in almost 50 years. I'll still watch games. I'll still want us to win. Obviously. But I couldn't even tell you manager's name right now. And that ****ing badge just makes me sad. It's shameful. I feel owned.
    Phone in and ask

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Phone in and ask
    Fail.

Get rid of that bloody pathetic worm

Highlighting the badge with the Chinese dragon on it as the teaser doesn’t appeal!

At our average age on this board, do we really care?
    Answer is only if we are buying for our grandchildren I suppose!

Vertical wide stripes by the look of it.
    Looks a brighter shade of red on the badge too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    At our average age on this board, do we really care?
    Answer is only if we are buying for our grandchildren I suppose!
    I care that our club is represented by that feckin Red worm , its pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    .....And that ****ing badge just makes me sad. It's shameful. I feel owned.
    Me too...abysmal....why don't they (well Tan probably...) take notice of the fans and change it..

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I care that our club is represented by that feckin Red worm , its pathetic
    Sludge ,I respect your opinion on the badge , but I can honestly tell you that out of my crew ( who you know very well) nobody cares about what it looks like. Perhaps it’s just this platform who moan ( vocal minority)

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Sludge ,I respect your opinion on the badge , but I can honestly tell you that out of my crew ( who you know very well) nobody cares about what it looks like. Perhaps it’s just this platform who moan ( vocal minority)
    I think if the club had a vote on whether we want a furious maggot on the badge or a dragon....I'm guessing the vote would be pretty one sided.

The fact your mates and many others don't complain might just be a reflection of their apathy or impotence regarding the way decisions are made about things like badges and shirts. Did they care very much about the red shirts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Me too...abysmal....why don't they (well Tan probably...) take notice of the fans and change it..
    Same reason he changed it in the first place. He doesn't give a fck what you or anyone else thinks.

Swansea City have reverted to their old badge after having 20 years of that Swan which was very distinctive and there was no doubt it was a Swansea shirt

Either as usual they seem to get it right

We have had that pathetic Sam hammam effort and then we finally got the prominent bluebird shield back .......now the fecking worm is hanging around

It's shite

You don't see many city shirts about these days maybe that's because a lot of people don't like it

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    I think if the club had a vote on whether we want a furious maggot on the badge or a dragon....I'm guessing the vote would be pretty one sided.

The fact your mates and many others don't complain might just be a reflection of their apathy or impotence regarding the way decisions are made about things like badges and shirts. Did they care very much about the red shirts ?
    Some did ,some didn’t , but they still went to all the matches ,and we didn’t really talk about it after a few weeks.That said we buy the shirts for our kids and they don’t notice tiny changes to club badges.

I can’t recall anyone actually buying a kit past the age of 12, but then we are into the casual scene.

If we had a vote I don’t think many would be bothered about the badge as most of the take up of shirt sales are children who don’t notice that kind of thing as I’ve already mentioned.

Who gets excited about this? It's a total rip off. Bad for the environment, will only be worn for one season and makes a mug of us all

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    It’s blue. Good start.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Who gets excited about this? It's a total rip off. Bad for the environment, will only be worn for one season and makes a mug of us all
    Shirt sales should be a big source of income

But it's often easier to get a man United top than a CCFC one

I see plenty of city shirts especially outside of Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Shirt sales should be a big source of income

But it's often easier to get a man United top than a CCFC one

I see plenty of city shirts especially outside of Cardiff
    I may be wrong but people are more likely to wear City Shirts when not in Cardiff as apposed to around town in the home City.

I was in Manchester three weeks ago for work , didn’t see any football tops in the City Centre apart from those worn by kids.

Some did ,some didn’t , but they still went to all the matches ,and we didn’t really talk about it after a few weeks.That said we buy the shirts for our kids and they don’t notice tiny changes to club badges.

I can’t recall anyone actually buying a kit past the age of 12, but then we are into the casual scene.

If we had a vote I don’t think many would be bothered about the badge as most of the take up of shirt sales are children who don’t notice that kind of thing as I’ve already mentioned.
    I beg to differ. If you put it on a plate to almost every city fan, they would vote to put a welsh dragon back on the crest.

You speak as if apathy is some kind of virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    I beg to differ. If you put it on a plate to almost every city fan, they would vote to put a welsh dragon back on the crest.

You speak as if apathy is some kind of virtue.
    Agree