+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rodri

Rodri

Rodri has no social media, no tattoos so he can donate blood easier, no fancy cars, lived in student accommodation while earning £120K a week, donates 1/4 of his wages to charity and bought a second hand Vauxhall Corsa from an old lady and has just scored in the Champions League Final. 🏆

International

Re: Rodri

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Rodri has no social media, no tattoos so he can donate blood easier, no fancy cars, lived in student accommodation while earning £120K a week, donates 1/4 of his wages to charity and bought a second hand Vauxhall Corsa from an old lady and has just scored in the Champions League Final. ��
    Great player, obviously a great person too, and has listened to Pep who has improved him rapidly, what a great future he has ahead of him!

Can we claim him as Welsh by name alone

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Rodri has no social media, no tattoos so he can donate blood easier, no fancy cars, lived in student accommodation while earning £120K a week, donates 1/4 of his wages to charity and bought a second hand Vauxhall Corsa from an old lady and has just scored in the Champions League Final. ��
    Great player. I have read this before, wonder if it’s actually true.

He’s the best DM around. If Rice is worth £100 million then what’s Rodri worth?

I don’t watch them often but I did see the full match against Madrid and he was the best player on the pitch. His ability to always be available for a pass, to be in space, to make the right pass and to not be wasteful, was very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Probably all of it bar the student accommodation bit, I think that was just when he arrived in Manchester? He’s going to need sleep isn’t he? Not be kept awake by a young type sludge asking for rizlas at 2am…..

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    This article , plus many others, suggests so.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...gement-degree/