+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ethan Ampadu...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ethan Ampadu...

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    More worryingly, if Dan James does get on the pitch, he’ll get behind Goutas and McGuinness and improve his final product and hand City their arses on a plate.

Hasn’t James played more Premier League games than Ampadu?
    Probably, since Average Amps has spent the previous two seasons in Serie A.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Probably, since Average Amps has spent the previous two seasons in Serie A.
    I think Serie A and European football suits Average Amps more than the intensity and speed of the Premier League/Championship?

It's interesting you noted the amount of time Monaco gave Ampadu yesterday. I'll be expecting Ralls to leave him know he's there if he's looking like Leeds main creative player.

It's going to be interesting to see how Ampadu does this season. Be great for Wales if he does develop into a Premier league level midfielder as they're woefully short in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I think Serie A and European football suits Average Amps more than the intensity and speed of the Premier League/Championship?

It's interesting you noted the amount of time Monaco gave Ampadu yesterday. I'll be expecting Ralls to leave him know he's there if he's looking like Leeds main creative player.

It's going to be interesting to see how Ampadu does this season. Be great for Wales if he does develop into a Premier league level midfielder as they're woefully short in that area.
    It looks like Farke has a good understanding of his game. He's learnt how to play through the press in Italy, and the way he can drop in between the centre backs from midfield has always been one of his strengths, which allows both fullbacks to push forward giving the playmaker plenty of options.