+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FT: WALES 2 - 4 ARMENIA. Match thread

Re: WALES v ARMENIA. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Shall I be the first to say that if we had a decent manager we'd probably play comparatively better football.
    I would agree with you.
    There doesn’t seem to be a plan B at all.

It's just like we were in the world cup isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    Connor Roberts is a ****ing joke. Utter liability defensively. Can't pass to save his life and goes backwards every time.

Another game where our manager is getting completely out thought and out manouvred by his opposite number.
    He is terrible.
    I’ve been saying it for years…awful awful player.

Also, why didn’t Mepham jump to even try to head the cross leading to the 2nd goal.
    At least he may have unsighted the guy that scored.

Seems to me we’ve completely underestimated Armenia and ignored the defensive side of the game. Balance of the side looks wrong but we still missed quite a few chances in that half

Bring back bale!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    Connor Roberts is a ****ing joke. Utter liability defensively. Can't pass to save his life and goes backwards every time.

Another game where our manager is getting completely out thought and out manouvred by his opposite number.
    It can't be a coincidence that the standard of our football has dropped off drastically since Page has been in charge.

It's got to be worth giving someone else a go at some point soon. Can't the FAW get together the cash to get a semi decent manager in. Is it only Welsh managers that are cheap ? Why can't we cast the net a little wider ?

As long as we dont feck up at the back again im sure we will win this.

It can't be a coincidence that the standard of our football has dropped off drastically since Page has been in charge.

It's got to be worth giving someone else a go at some point soon. Can't the FAW get together the cash to get a semi decent manager in. Is it only Welsh managers that are cheap ? Why can't we cast the net a little wider ?
    What about Bellamy?
    I’d take Osian Roberts now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    As long as we dont feck up at the back again im sure we will win this.
    Don't think this team is good enough to score two goals against an opposition that is going to use every trick in the book and park the bus.

If we lose this and lose on monday we should say thank you and goodbye to Rob Page, give someone else a go, we should still make the playoffs so might give them time to prepare for that. This is a sinking ship under Page.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bring on Neco, Morrell & Brooks.
    That’s literally the only quality on the bench.

I honestly thought this was going to be a walk in the park, now I’m wondering if we’re going to get a point

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Don't think this team is good enough to score two goals against an opposition that is going to use every trick in the book and park the bus.
    They don’t need to. We pass it straight to them

Latvia equaliser

What a fantastic goal

1 - 3

We have no vision like that at all

Oh dear!

Jesus. Fair play. Good goal though.

See you later Robo....it's been meh.

it's Wales not City, can't get too excited watching sh1t like this

Connor Roberts out of position left his CH with two and had to move in.

yes ..fair play shit club, shit country at football.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Jesus. Fair play. Good goal though.
    Stunning move and goal.

Looks like a few lean years in Wales for football and the egg eh…..

Really good goal. Weve been garbage this half though.

Jesus Christ. Totally clueless. Robert Pages teams have been carried through previous qualifications from Gareth Bale, by the skin of our teeth and when we arrived at those tournaments we were poor and he was massively found out.
    Now post Bale we still have decent players yet quite clearly the tactics and coaching his teams are receiving is well below par.
    Get him out FFS.

I don't care how much he costs wages wise, and how much compo Forest want, but we needs Coops as manager asap. Page isn't the man for the job and I have thought this since our poor abject displays in the World Cup