+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rwanda Policy Defeated By UK Court , Braverman spitting teeth

Rwanda Policy Defeated By UK Court , Braverman spitting teeth

God bless them judges

Re: Rwanda Policy Defeated By UK Court , Braverman spitting teeth

Yeah but when are we gonna sign some players like?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    God bless them judges
    Easy to say from Cowbridge eh.

Interesting that the Rwandan govt have strongly criticised the decision? Bit of old school imperialist racism from these elderly Oxbridge judges perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

Interesting that the Rwandan govt have strongly criticised the decision? Bit of old school imperialist racism from these elderly Oxbridge judges perhaps?
    What's where I currently live got to do with my views that this current govt are a bunch of chancers , propped up by the likes of you ?

Quote Originally Posted by David Lemma View Post
    Yeah but when are we gonna sign some players like?
    No one is interested

The message board has ground to a halt

The decision that says that the UK shouldn't pay them over £100k a person to receive people ?
    What's their problem?

How much time have you spent in Rwanda?

The judges concluded there was a real risk of harm coming to persons sent back to home countries

Rwanda is NOT safe enough

Two out of the three judges sided against the home Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by caerkid View Post
    The decision that says that the UK shouldn't pay them over £100k a person to receive people ?
    What's their problem?
    Yeah can't think why Rwanda would criticise a decision that stops them making an absolute mint from the UK taxpayer.

Bizarre policy, predictable outcome (to some of us).

Rwanda https://www.hrw.org/africa/rwanda

https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/africa/east-africa-the-horn-and-great-lakes/rwanda/report-rwanda/

What's where I currently live got to do with my views that this current govt are a bunch of chancers , propped up by the likes of you ?
    What do you suggest we do with them all sludge?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I hear Rwanda's nice.

Nigel Farage has tweeted that we should send them back to France. Little does he know that we used to be able to do that when we were a member of a thing called the European Union before some people came along and convinced enough of the population that we'd all be much better off not being a member. Perhaps he could do a bit of research on it if he's got a spare 5 minutes.

The military terrorist arm of the corrupt government ?

Are knocking off government opponents ?

I heard they were good lads ?

Mrs Bravermaun sten gen panzer said it was a safe place ?

I suggest we accept that illegal migration needs a lot more money spent on controlling it and even then it will remain a serious problem

Doesn't mean we should be happy with it

However what we shouldn't do is support a policy that sends people to their deaths

Would you agree ?

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Nigel Farage has tweeted that we should send them back to France. Little does he know that we used to be able to do that when we were a member of a thing called the European Union before some people came along and convinced enough of the population that we'd all be much better off not being a member. Perhaps he could do a bit of research on it if he's got a spare 5 minutes.
    I have been watching GB news recently

Some right nut cases on that

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I hear Rwanda's nice.
    It was

But now it isn't

Strange

I suggest we accept that illegal migration needs a lot more money spent on controlling it and even then it will remain a serious problem

Doesn't mean we should be happy with it

However what we shouldn't do is support a policy that sends people to their deaths

Would you agree ?
    You could always just answer the question
    What would you - Prime Minister Sludge do with them ?

That does not mean spending money on stopping it - as they are already here.

What would you do with the ones already here -
    things like :
    1. Where would you house them ?
    2. Would they have priority over existing people on Council house waiting lists ?
    3. Would you allow them to work ?
    4. Would you allow them to claim benefits ?
    5. Would you offer them safe passage to another country ?

Stuff like that - away you go - fill ya boots - lets have them policies PM Sludge of Cowbridge Left

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    You could always just answer the question
    What would you - Prime Minister Sludge do with them ?

That does not mean spending money on stopping it - as they are already here.

things like :
    1. Where would you house them ?
    2. Would they have priority over existing people on Council house waiting lists ?

Stuff like that - away you go - fill ya boots - lets have them policies PM Sludge of Cowbridge Left
    Spending more money .........which was my answer to the question is already on the table

That will reduce but not deal completely with the problem

And those questions above you have asked are all a YES from me and even then it's an ongoing issue

All these control our borders , close the ports is complete nonsense and just vote grabbing

Bauverman Gestapo is saying the British people want the boats stopped and that's what we are doing !

The government are hopeless and most people of reasonable mind want an all round approach to migration

With this lot you just get impossible targets to bribe people into voting for them

Maybe that's what you want ?

I've spent a lot of time in Rwanda and the organisation I work for has an office there.

It's a beautiful country with lovely people.

While the government takes two steps forwards with regards to infrastructure (social and transport etc), they take a giant leap backwards with regards to human rights, freedoms , democracy etc. its a very controlling and toxic environment.

I know people who have been taken by the Rwandan authorities and treated appallingly. I can't elaborate here.

The last time Rwanda accepted asylum seekers from other countries it was a disaster with many of the asylum seekers being mistreated. When they escaped, they were killed.

It is not an African utopia.

As for pipsters questions:

things like :

1. Where would you house them ? - firstly we need to process them quickly to make sure they are not staying in poor conditions paid for (over paid for) by the the public purse. Get them into work and filling the huge shortages we have. They can then pay rent and contribute in taxes. (some people wait 4 (FOUR) years before their claim is accepted or rejected). In terms of housing - this is a bigger issue and i am so disappointed with both main political parties for under investing in homes and also allowing landlords and corporations (many foreign) to buy up properties which could be available. Londongrad explains how so many properties in London are bought by foreign companies or oligarchs and remain empty. With the money allocated to sending people to Rwanda, that could easily be used to make 10000's of empty properties available and fix up the so many dilapidated properties in our cities.

See above - no they wouldn't and nor should they... get them into work and let them rent or buy like most others - with the caveat that local authorities get funding from central government to renovate available houses and make them available to everyone.

Yes - why on earth would anyone NOT want them to work? That is mental. Work, pay tax, pay NI, fill the workforce shortages and save us a ton of money to house them for years while we process their claims... a no brainer.

Allow them to work and let them be a full part of the system - paying TAX and NI and if they do fall out of work, then yes they should be able to claim benefits if they are legally allowed to work and live here.

If they wanted it and if they had links to another country... yes. Perhaps we could join some kind of union with our neighbours and negotiate a deal where we share the refugee /asylum population

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I've spent a lot of time in Rwanda and the organisation I work for has an office there.

While the government takes two steps forwards with regards to infrastructure (social and transport etc), they take a giant leap backwards with regards to human rights, freedoms , democracy etc. its a very controlling and toxic environment.

I know people who have been taken by the Rwandan authorities and treated appallingly. I can't elaborate here.

The last time Rwanda accepted asylum seekers from other countries it was a disaster with many of the asylum seekers being mistreated. When they escaped, they were killed.

things like :

1. Where would you house them ? - firstly we need to process them quickly to make sure they are not staying in poor conditions paid for (over paid for) by the the public purse. Get them into work and filling the huge shortages we have. They can then pay rent and contribute in taxes. (some people wait 4 (FOUR) years before their claim is accepted or rejected). In terms of housing - this is a bigger issue and i am so disappointed with both main political parties for under investing in homes and also allowing landlords and corporations (many foreign) to buy up properties which could be available. Londongrad explains how so many properties in London are bought by foreign companies or oligarchs and remain empty. With the money allocated to sending people to Rwanda, that could easily be used to make 10000's of empty properties available and fix up the so many dilapidated properties in our cities.

See above - no they wouldn't and nor should they... get them into work and let them rent or buy like most others - with the caveat that local authorities get funding from central government to renovate available houses and make them available to everyone.

Yes - why on earth would anyone NOT want them to work? That is mental. Work, pay tax, pay NI, fill the workforce shortages and save us a ton of money to house them for years while we process their claims... a no brainer.

Allow them to work and let them be a full part of the system - paying TAX and NI and if they do fall out of work, then yes they should be able to claim benefits if they are legally allowed to work and live here.

If they wanted it and if they had links to another country... yes. Perhaps we could join some kind of union with our neighbours and negotiate a deal where we share the refugee /asylum population
    Join a union where we join our neighbours with a strategic approach to migration ?

Like the er .....EU ?

I think 🤔 maybe stay as we are ?

Tough on the borders , tough on the causes of the borders !

register them in the system. Give them NI numbers, get them working paying taxes and contributing.

if there are no illegals then cash in hand jobs disappear. This in turn means wages rise for those who prepared to work in jobs where the employer operates PAYE.

its full of win.

things like :

Very interesting post - especially about the situation in Rwanda.

Your responses to the pipster questions are also spot on. No one claims the solutions are easy or cheap - but they are right, and much less expensive (or wasteful) than the alternatives that the current government is promoting as a sop to their base.

things like :

Well said sir, African Bluebird for PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Very interesting post - especially about the situation in Rwanda.

Your responses to the pipster questions are also spot on. No one claims the solutions are easy or cheap - but they are right, and much less expensive (or wasteful) than the alternatives that the current government is promoting as a sop to their base.
    Of course it's a sop

They are desperate for votes and a pull on the right wing flog em , send em back puppet strings is always worth a try

That Brauverman is a shocking neo con

Who votes for a nut case like her ?