+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: French riots

Re: French riots

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I should have added the qualifier "if you believe what you see on Twitter", speaking of which Twitter has been locked down due to unknown persons "scraping" data. I think we are heading into the matrix
    is twitter down for you in the uk ?

currently in the USA no problems here

America , France , UK all have confrontation at various points between disenfranchised immigrant communities and the police

France and America have far more racist police forces than the UK although serious disorder in Manchester , Liverpool , Birmingham , Bristol , Brixton , Tottenham , Bradford etc show such incidents are always bubbling under

Are the police all racist ? No

Are all immigrants in France rioters ? No

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    is twitter down for you in the uk ?

currently in the USA no problems here
    Not 100% down, but nobbled if you don't have a paid accound and they are blaming it on the "scrapers". Others think there is something fishy going on.

wow think its gone down here now !
    well can' t seem to load new tweets mind you just found this from yesterday maybe this what you are referring to regarding weapons

I have little sympathy for the rioters but that evaporated as soon as the looting started. That has nothing to do with protest but more to satisfy the need for the latest designer trainers or 60" TV.

well can' t seem to load new tweets mind you just found this from yesterday maybe this what you are referring to regarding weapons

Wtf is going on in France? pic.twitter.com/8zG44PW2WK
    — Clown World ™ �� (@ClownWorld_) June 30, 2023
    Telegram is the place to be when the sh*t hits the fan.

I am sure Gluey will be on soon to thank you for that helpful clarification.

It won't be long before the narrative protectors turn up .. oops, too late!

It won't be long before the narrative protectors turn up .. oops, too late!
    I guess Telegram is where the gifted and talented retreat to for a Resetwank when their go-to twitter feeds result in an epic fail. Still all you have to do is post your authoritative source feeds about rioters with automatic weapons that don't get debunked in minutes and Mozz might stop thinking you are full of shit like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess Telegram is where the gifted and talented retreat to for a Resetwank when their go-to twitter feeds result in an epic fail. Still all you have to do is post your authoritative source feeds about rioters with automatic weapons that don't get debunked in minutes and Mozz might stop thinking you are full of shit like the rest of us.
    Are you saying the riots are all a green screen hoax? Ok mate, thanks for the heads up.

Are you saying the riots are all a green screen hoax? Ok mate, thanks for the heads up.
    It is really difficult to understate how pathetic you look when you like to think you are itk and are found to be anything but. Riots real. The bit we are missing is any evidence that they have so far been armed with automatic weapons other than the appropriately named ClownWorld tweet that Mozz of all people made look ridiculous. Still Telegram is where it is at so I am sure you have some cracking stuff to prove your point.

It is really difficult to understate how pathetic you look when you like to think you are itk and are found to be anything but. Riots real. The bit we are missing is any evidence that they have so far been armed with automatic weapons other than the appropriately named ClownWorld tweet that Mozz of all people made look ridiculous. Still Telegram is where it is at so I am sure you have some cracking stuff to prove your point.
    Who needs the BBC when we've got Cyril

17.47 Does your mate know where the protestors got their automatic weapons from?

Somewhere between 17.47 and 18.29: Gluey's horrific realisation that the ClownWorld video used to be itk that protestors had automatic weapons had been completely debunked.

18.29 I should have added the qualifier "if you believe what you see on Twitter"

18.42 Mozzer of all people posts the debunking of the automatic weapons video as something posted on line four months ago.

18.46 Telegram is the place to be when the sh*t hits the fan.

18.47 - 19.50 Ridicule countered by meaningless cliche and no supporting evidence that protesters have automatic weapons.

Think we are up to date!

Still Telegram is where it is at so I am sure you have some cracking stuff to prove your point.
    Videot footage from France is being uploaded directly to telegram.

17.47 Does your mate know where the protestors got their automatic weapons from?

Somewhere between 17.47 and 18.29: Gluey's horrific realisation that the ClownWorld video used to be itk that protestors had automatic weapons had been completely debunked.

18.29 I should have added the qualifier "if you believe what you see on Twitter"

18.42 Mozzer of all people posts the debunking of the automatic weapons video as something posted on line four months ago.

18.46 Telegram is the place to be when the sh*t hits the fan.

18.47 - 19.50 Ridicule countered by meaningless cliche and no supporting evidence that protesters have automatic weapons.

Think we are up to date!
    I see you are employing your Russia collusion techniques

Videot footage from France is being uploaded directly to telegram.
    All you need now is to post any evidence that the protesters are firing off Uzis or Heckler and Kochs and we can all wonder at your prescience

A total of 79 police officers are injured in France and 1,350 cars are burned. 234 buildings were burned or damaged. 31 commissariats, 16 municipal police stations and 11 gendarmerie barracks were also hit.

French police are fired on with american rifles ( got no evidence as of yet just words )

Mozzer2 reporting for CNN

All you need now is to post any evidence that the protesters are firing off Uzis or Heckler and Kochs and we can all wonder at your prescience
    Do you always shit yourself when, from time to time, actual reality differs from what is “reported” via MSM it’s almost as if your swede has a malfunction and the trolling is a defensive response
    Weird.

A total of 79 police officers are injured in France and 1,350 cars are burned. 234 buildings were burned or damaged. 31 commissariats, 16 municipal police stations and 11 gendarmerie barracks were also hit.

French police are fired on with american rifles ( got no evidence as of yet just words )

Mozzer2 reporting for CNN
    Impossible mate, Cyril said they are armed with peashooters.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Do you always shit yourself when, from time to time, actual reality differs from what is “reported” via MSM it’s almost as if your swede has a malfunction and the trolling is a defensive response
    Weird.
    I thought I was taking the piss rather than shitting myself.

Anyway, no sooner does Dr Jekyll look bemused that Mr Hyde racks up to take up the baton. (I know, I am getting luckier by the day with the speed of your responses.

Still, just to avoid you giving your own post a smiley/typo again explain what the actual reality is rather than the bits reported via MSM with regards protesters having deployed automatic weapons. Who knows, you may have different sources than Gluey?

I thought I was taking the piss rather than shitting myself.

Anyway, no sooner does Dr Jekyll look bemused that Mr Hyde racks up to take up the baton. (I know, I am getting luckier by the day with the speed of your responses.

Still, just to avoid you giving your own post a smiley/typo again explain what the actual reality is rather than the bits reported via MSM with regards protesters having deployed automatic weapons. Who knows, you may have different sources than Gluey?
    Does your swede also malfunction when posters with different views to you also agree with one another , so much so you try to orchestrate pile ons and think they have multiple accounts - didn’t you persist with the idea that I was pipster - until he posted that his wife donated to a Ukrainian charity- that is clearly something I wouldn’t entertain- thus spinning you out even more - funny as fcuk

Illegal mmigration will destroy France .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Illegal mmigration will destroy France .
    Don’t be an idiot, the ethnic minority population in France have been suffering for years ,perhaps they have just had enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Does your swede also malfunction when posters with different views to you also agree with one another , so much so you try to orchestrate pile ons and think they have multiple accounts - didn’t you persist with the idea that I was pipster - until he posted that his wife donated to a Ukrainian charity- that is clearly something I wouldn’t entertain- thus spinning you out even more - funny as fcuk
    That has to be the funniest thing I've read on this Board

That has to be the funniest thing I've read on this Board
    No it was funny as you thought I was ,( you know what thread I mean) ,now you look a complete prick fretting over it

Bit of advice, if you’re just going to regurgitate MSM ,there is no point engaging

Weirdo