+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fara-Go

Re: Fara-Go

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Wasn't 15 days to flatten the curve a Trump slogan?
    It looks like we've found the criminal mastermind at the heart of all our misery.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So a commercial decision because he's not as rich and posh as he needs to be to satisfy Coutts - and they have offered him a normal bank account at Nat West? Apart from another dirty window on the world of the rich and privileged, where is the scandal?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    So a commercial decision because he's not as rich and posh as he needs to be to satisfy Coutts - and they have offered him a normal bank account at Nat West? Apart from another dirty window on the world of the rich and privileged, where is the scandal?
    Nigel craves to be one of the elite and not left behind shown up to be the common, grubby little tosser he really is. Boo hoo!

There’s been something of an overreaction from some on here it would appear.

And they have offered him a last minute covering their backs bank account at Nat West.
    It sure looks that way.

There’s been something of an overreaction from some on here it would appear.
    First they came for blokes of the people who had accounts with the elite bank by royal appointment for those who had at least £3m on deposit................

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    First they came for blokes of the people who had accounts with the elite bank by royal appointment for those who had at least £3m on deposit................
    You are finally waking up I see!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are finally waking up I see!
    While you’re still giving it the zeds.

You were all for Farage at referendum time.

While you’re still giving it the zeds.

You were all for Farage at referendum time.
    I wasn't interested in any of the personalities, just the process of leaving an undemocratic EU. Unfortunately Boris ensured that we never left entirely, although it's immaterial as we are now heading into a corporate new world order alongside the EU. Anyway, I am past caring, and if you haven't got any kids you shouldn't care either.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes, PM your details and we'll talk there.
    I’ve PM’d you twice , no reply

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Is he playing tricks on you?

Is he playing tricks on you?
    MB 1 or MB 2

MB 1 or MB 2
    Mhairi Black?

Mhairi Black?
    Well played

Yes, PM your details and we'll talk there.
    Do you want me to setup an online meeting for the both of you?

Well played
    Code breaking is an interesting game

I wasn't interested in any of the personalities, just the process of leaving an undemocratic EU. Unfortunately Boris ensured that we never left entirely, although it's immaterial as we are now heading into a corporate new world order alongside the EU. Anyway, I am past caring, and if you haven't got any kids you shouldn't care either.
    What a callous thing to say

What a callous thing to say
    Why would anyone think it is callous when they don't believe a word of it and think it's just a bunch of crazy talk? Most people are following this path willingly, so they are ultimately responsible for their own actions.

My point to you is if you don't have to make decisions for others, then don't worry about stuff you can't control, and try to make the most of life before things start to get ugly. Unless of course you also think it's a bunch of crazy talk, in which case just ignore everything I said.

I've replied to both of your PMs.

I've replied to both of your PMs.
    PM’d again

PM’d again
    PMgate

PM’d again
    If you can't see my replies, shall I post both sides of the conversation on here?

If you can't see my replies, shall I post both sides of the conversation on here?
    Just PM what assistance/advice you want , if I can help I will

Why would anyone think it is callous when they don't believe a word of it and think it's just a bunch of crazy talk? Most people are following this path willingly, so they are ultimately responsible for their own actions.

My point to you is if you don't have to make decisions for others, then don't worry about stuff you can't control, and try to make the most of life before things start to get ugly. Unless of course you also think it's a bunch of crazy talk, in which case just ignore everything I said.
    And there we have a true product of the “I, me, mine” decade speaking - Thatcher, and Farage, would be proud of you.