+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Labour under Starmer.

Re: Labour under Starmer.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I just think the Tories are cnuts and that's the way it is

I have nothing to do with them in life

It's like sitting next to someone with BO

I think Tories are essentially selfish and don't care about society , only themselves . I don't associate with people like that . I know some Tories but they are boring windbags much like JamesWales . I don't like to waste my social time on people who I have absolutely nothing in common with and indeed I really don't like .

That's the way it is .
    It's a very strange world in which you live, where anyone who doesnt agree with you is a cnut. Im so glad Im not like you - an angry weird pervy old man that probably never has sex and blames everyone else else for your failings in life.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    It's a very strange world in which you live, where anyone who doesnt agree with you is a cnut. Im so glad Im not like you - an angry weird pervy old man that probably never has sex and blames everyone else else for your failings in life.
    I have plenty of people in my life I disagree with

It's the Tories I don't like though

I am afraid that's the way it is

I would never shag a tory so I am afraid you are going to look elsewhere you dirty old sod

I have plenty of people in my life I disagree with

It's the Tories I don't like though

I am afraid that's the way it is

I would never shag a tory so I am afraid you are going to look elsewhere you dirty old sod
    When was the last time you had sex - with a human being ?

When was the last time you had sex - with a human being ?

With your wife

She was born in 1967, which makes you ... - well I guess by now the penny has dropped.

She was born in 1967, which makes you ... - well I guess by now the penny has dropped.
    She's a year younger than me

Is she still in good shape ?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    There is no mystery.

Starmer lied - and lied and lied and lied - then he didn’t. The real right wing, adenoidal, personality deficient, cowardly Starmer is the one you see on your TV screens now.

Despite the Labour shit show on offer they are still a marginally better option than the Tories.

Depressing isn’t it?
    Its all well and good you lauding your principles but when it comes to it you and others like you voting for fringe parties at the ballot box has a very real impact on millions of peoples lives. All so you can maintain a sense of self worth that doesn't help the less well off at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HiVis View Post
    Its all well and good you lauding your principles but when it comes to it you and others like you voting for fringe parties at the ballot box has a very real impact on millions of peoples lives. All so you can maintain a sense of self worth that doesn't help the less well off at all.
    I don't vote for fringe parties.

I have voted for Labour at General and Local Elections for over 40 years (with one exception at the last Locals where I voted for my partner who was standing for the WEP along with the Labour candidate - 2 votes that time).

I have said on many other threads that despite my disgust at Starmer and my opposition to the way the Labour Party is going, I will vote Labour again. Partly to get the Tories out and partly because my local MP is one of the better ones. But mainly because I have always thought that as long as Labour has its roots (organisational and financial) in the trades union movement, it can be kept honest. Those roots are weakening, but they are still there.

I will vote Labour, but I don't have to like it - and I no longer campaign, canvass or pay subs to that party.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I don't vote for fringe parties.

I have voted for Labour at General and Local Elections for over 40 years (with one exception at the last Locals where I voted for my partner who was standing for the WEP along with the Labour candidate - 2 votes that time).

I have said on many other threads that despite my disgust at Starmer and my opposition to the way the Labour Party is going, I will vote Labour again. Partly to get the Tories out and partly because my local MP is one of the better ones. But mainly because I have always thought that as long as Labour has its roots (organisational and financial) in the trades union movement, it can be kept honest. Those roots are weakening, but they are still there.

I will vote Labour, but I don't have to like it - and I no longer campaign, canvass or pay subs to that party.

Quote Originally Posted by HiVis View Post
    There's no shame in voting with one hand whilst pinching your nose with the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    There's no shame in voting with one hand whilst pinching your nose with the other.
    I will vote Labour in the hope it gets the tories out

If that means that they are the best of a bad bunch then that's the way it is

I will never vote conservative

I will vote Labour in the hope it gets the tories out

If that means that they are the best of a bad bunch then that's the way it is

I will never vote conservative
    Wow , shock, horror, probe, moment.

If you vote for Sir Bier you will be voting Tory.

https://labourheartlands.com/the-world-economic-forum-starmer-will-sell-out-the-uk-to-globalisations-mafiocracy/

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Wow , shock, horror, probe, moment.

If you vote for Sir Bier you will be voting Tory.

https://labourheartlands.com/the-wor...ns-mafiocracy/
    KIER ....get your keyboard fixed!