+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sue Gray

Re: Sue Gray

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Isn’t it just. Seems James has lost any pretence of his self proclaimed even handedness in recent weeks.
    Sorry what? Did you read what I wrote? Eric cut that from a post in which I literally said I may vote Labour in the next general election!

And he purposefully misinterpreted what I wrote too. It's not about 'being mean about brexit' it's about not trying to overturn democratic vote. And that policy he flirted with has gone - that's good! And he seems to be embracing the opportunities - good!

And yes, the more Labour talk about real issues, rather than whether women have penises and other divisive gender and race issues, the better in my opinion.

Does that clear it up for you?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Sorry what? Did you read what I wrote? Eric cut that from a post in which I literally said I may vote Labour in the next general election!

And he purposefully misinterpreted what I wrote too. It's not about 'being mean about brexit' it's about not trying to overturn democratic vote. And that policy he flirted with has gone - that's good! And he seems to be embracing the opportunities - good!

And yes, the more Labour talk about real issues, rather than whether women have penises and other divisive gender and race issues, the better in my opinion.

Does that clear it up for you?
    I just read what you put on here, you’re not even handed and never have been. I believe most of us who post on politics on here would accept that we’re not even handed, but, you, despite always coming down on one side of the line, don’t seem to be able to acknowledge it in yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I just read what you put on here, you’re not even handed and never have been. I believe most of us who post on politics on here would accept that we’re not even handed, but, you, despite always coming down on one side of the line, don’t seem to be able to acknowledge it in yourself.
    How do you be even handed when people like Sludge say all Tories should go to hell etc? You tell me. You see these of statements on here all the time, yet never call them out.

You will see that when a thread is started neutrally, I am. When a thread is started by someone making an outlandish statement, I won't be, because coming to a sensible conclusion (usually the truth) requires rowing back from that outlandish position.

Imagine you think Erol Built is a decent manager who may do okay. But some people only start threads where they say he's shite, a disgrace, never won anything, unproven etc. Your defence of him would be consistent, but only to try and make an even handed point.

Thats what happens here.You just seem okay with it as most outlandish statements come from certain people who support the party you support

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    How do you be even handed when people like Sludge say all Tories should go to hell etc? You tell me. You see these of statements on here all the time, yet never call them out.

You will see that when a thread is started neutrally, I am. When a thread is started by someone making an outlandish statement, I won't be, because coming to a sensible conclusion (usually the truth) requires rowing back from that outlandish position.

Imagine you think Erol Built is a decent manager who may do okay. But some people only start threads where they say he's shite, a disgrace, never won anything, unproven etc. Your defence of him would be consistent, but only to try and make an even handed point.

Thats what happens here.You just seem okay with it as most outlandish statements come from certain people who support the party you support
    I make no claims about being even handed, but I start more threads that are critical of Labour (there’s one floating about here now) than you do about the Tory party - I’m probably right in saying I’d only need the one to win that particular competition.