+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season tickets

Re: Season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The only people that get new cards are new season ticket holders and those that requested a new card in the application process (and paid extra).
    Not true. See my post above.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I noticed the same. I ended up just ordering a new one though.
    I didn't think it was an issue as it wasn't entirely clear what the numbers represented, but after a few days I decided to e-mail the ticket office to be on the safe side. The answer I got was it was an issue, but it had been sorted out and I'd be sent a new card before the season started. As I say, it arrived a couple of days ago.

Since I got my first season ticket in a decade last year, the service I've had from the ticket office staff has been top class. Can't fault it at all. However, I do wonder how many other fans have the wrong numbers on their cards considering the only two people I've told about it checked it out, had the same problem and were also told they'd get new cards after they e-mailed the ticket office.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I didn't think it was an issue as it wasn't entirely clear what the numbers represented, but after a few days I decided to e-mail the ticket office to be on the safe side. The answer I got was it was an issue, but it had been sorted out and I'd be sent a new card before the season started. As I say, it arrived a couple of days ago.

Since I got my first season ticket in a decade last year, the service I've had from the ticket office staff has been top class. Can't fault it at all. However, I do wonder how many other fans have the wrong numbers on their cards considering the only two people I've told about it checked it out, had the same problem and were also told they'd get new cards after they e-mailed the ticket office.
    I have had mine and it is the right seat and I'm in the canton so not sure if it might be to do with certain blocks or parts of the ground

Agree with you on the ticket office and I can't fault them in all the times I have dealt with them over the years

I attend the stadium as part of meetings and conferences etc quite frequently and the staff on reception are great as well 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I have moved seats so got new cards today. I never used them at all last season though. Did it all through my phone.

Still nice to get them in the post. Means the season is getting closer
    oh yes and looking forward to it , its a strange one , you get these awful seasons, and think that's it no more , summer comes and goes and then boom , your bang you up for it once again , presume that makes us good Bluebirds or daft ones

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Not true. See my post above.
    I was answering a posters direct general question as he was obviously a bit confused as to the process. No doubt he also perused the information on your problem with interest and gleaned any additional information that he might have needed. Thank you for your interest and concern.