£22 U16

https://www.leedsunited.com/tickets/info#/gad

Re: Leeds away - £47

Where did you get this information ?

Just included link.

First Team

I also note that home supporters, who just want to turn up, have to wait until 5 phases have been gone through before they can purchase a ticket.
    With the cost and jumping through hoops I can see people just not bothering anymore.
    More and more I despair of the way this sport treats the paying customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    I also note that home supporters, who just want to turn up, have to wait until 5 phases have been gone through before they can purchase a ticket.
    With the cost and jumping through hoops I can see people just not bothering anymore.
    More and more I despair of the way this sport treats the paying customer.
    Don't lump us in with money grabbing clubs like Leeds. They have always been the same. Delusions of grandeur and a captive audience as they very often sell out. Our ticket prices are very reasonable and the general fan experience at the ground is good. Lots of other clubs treat their fans well, as well. Catering items are generally rather expensive in stadiums but that has alot to do with the franchises who run them, not the clubs and it is very expensive currently to get staff in and buy the food/drink.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Don't lump us in with money grabbing clubs like Leeds. They have always been the same. Delusions of grandeur and a captive audience as they very often sell out. Our ticket prices are very reasonable and the general fan experience at the ground is good. Lots of other clubs treat their fans well, as well. Catering items are generally rather expensive in stadiums but that has alot to do with the franchises who run them, not the clubs and it is very expensive currently to get staff in and buy the food/drink.
    Why pay staff to buy the food/drink?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Those prices are absolutely taking the piiss.

Absolute f*ING disgrace.

No one should go.

Bloody rip off merchants.

Every cloud though, every bugger on here is paying £32

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Got a cheaper flight to Spain many times

I don't think we do but can we just return the favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Home clubs can only charge the away fans the same as home fans, so for Leeds to charge £47 home fans in at least one home stand/section also may have to pay £47.

We should open the red stand for Leeds and similar charging clubs at a price of £50 so we can charge away fans the same, if no home fans buy a ticket up there, oh well. That’s a shame

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    If I’m reading your terrible ingurlish properly, no we can’t charge them the same

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Home clubs can only charge the away fans the same as home fans, so for Leeds to charge £47 home fans in at least one home stand/section also may have to pay £47.

We should open the red stand for Leeds and similar charging clubs at a price of £50 so we can charge away fans the same, if no home fans buy a ticket up there, oh well. That’s a shame
    Agree. F*ck em.

I guess they've got to pay all their recent managers somehow.

That's absolutely appalling

I hope Wednesday and other clubs likely to take big followings there tell them to feck off

Charge them the same.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Every cloud though, every bugger on here is paying £32
    Having achieved 64 years of maturity the good folks of Cardiff City FC give me an older and wiser discount on my tickets. Those chuffs at Leeds don’t - they won’t budge until I’m closer to my box. Evil Leeds!

It is ridiculous that the championship club can charge this especially as if they had stayed up, they would only be able to charge £30 (I know they feel hard done by losing money getting relegated! Oh, hang on parachute payments come to mind!)
    https://thefsa.org.uk/news/premier-l...ay-ticket-cap/
    Horrible club, I for one will not go back to Leeds after the ridiculous price hikes. I know Leeds do not care that I won’t be buying a ticket to that game. (Worst thing is that if they ever moved grounds, I would be a hypocrite and must go to tick it off.)
    (Please BLUETIT do not pick me up on my grammer or english. )

Add on transport, f and b....at least £70 for a day out. I shall put the money saved towards our holiday in Suffolk which, remarkably, happens to coincide with Ipswich away.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Add on transport, f and b....at least £70 for a day out. I shall put the money saved towards our holiday in Suffolk which, remarkably, happens to coincide with Ipswich away.
    Just read your post and I have never actual thought of going on holiday in Suffolk before, which area do you look at? I have been to lowestoft and Ipswich itself for football but as mentioned never ever thought of a holiday there.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That's absolutely appalling

I hope Wednesday and other clubs likely to take big followings there tell them to feck off
    Wednesday are charging about the same

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Well bollocks to them too

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Yes Wednesday's ticket prices are just as bad cat A £45, Cat B £42, Cat C, £39, Cat D £36, Cat E 33, Cat F £30, Cat G £27
    Fair play to them for trying to go through the alphabet with the category range.

At least we have three categories, Bronze, Silver and Gold. £30, £32. £34. Zone 1 prices taken here