+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UPDATED: We have paid Nantes in full

Re: UPDATED: We have Nantes in full

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I don't think this will change the clubs approach to pursuing the matter through the courts though. Maybe they've seen what effect an embargo is having and want to avoid any further difficulties on that front?
    Is this a bad thing?
    We have been portrayed as the bad guys in this sad saga.

Didn’t we offer a British Airways flight that was turned down and McKay took responsibility for the travel arrangements asking Henderson to fly him?

I know we cocked up on the insurance and having Mckay’s sons muddy the waters but did we do anything wrong apart from working with scummy agents?

Well better late than never.

Didn't Tan issue 1.74 Billion shares recently mid June I think @ 1p each which might equate to £17.5m iish , then in the same period City's transfer ban was been reduced from three windows to two ?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Is this a bad thing?
    We have been portrayed as the bad guys in this sad saga.

Didn’t we offer a British Airways flight that was turned down and McKay took responsibility for the travel arrangements asking Henderson to fly him?

I know we cocked up on the insurance and having Mckay’s sons muddy the waters but did we do anything wrong apart from working with scummy agents?
    Claiming he wasn't our player for years wasn't a particularly good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Claiming he wasn't our player for years wasn't a particularly good look.
    Agreed.

International

Re: We are paying Nantes in full

Great good news done deal, now let that be the end of any moaning about the past, we didn't want to pay because we were not responsible for the flights which was fair enough. We took advice from legal teams and were advised it's best not to pay and admit any liability.

Now sue the arse off the agents, Henderson, the plane owners, Nantes, and anyone else involved.