+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ~700 ST sold in the last 4 days

~700 ST sold in the last 4 days

That’s about a quarter of a million pounds income for the club off the back of Ramsey’s signing. It’s payday next weekend too for a lot of people so I’d expect another little boost in sales.

Anyone got a rough idea what wages he’s on?

With “Ramsey 10” shirt sales and increased match day revenues, we might end up making a profit from his signing.

Re: ~700 ST sold in the last 4 days

So would that put us around the 15k total now?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    15,400 approx

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    I’m not sure, seems to be the case though.

Have the club done a ST sales update on Twitter recently? Since Musk broke the site I’ve not been able to see any posts without an account.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    That’s about a quarter of a million pounds income for the club off the back of Ramsey’s signing. It’s payday next weekend too for a lot of people so I’d expect another little boost in sales.

With “Ramsey 10” shirt sales and increased match day revenues, we might end up making a profit from his signing.
    Plus shirts pies beer, and better atmosphere good for the club

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post

He's on 28k

I took my grandson to the club shop yesterday.

He chose a home shirt and wanted ‘Ramsey’ of course - but they’d run out of ‘a’, ‘e’, and the number 1 from Rambo’s ‘10’ 😁

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's on 28k
    Told you that did he?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Told you that did he?
    £28,846.15 It’s £3m over 2 years & no I haven’t got a clue, just used a calculator to see if there was any logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    £28,846.15 It’s £3m over 2 years & no I haven’t got a clue, just used a calculator to see if there was any logic.
    You’ve forgotten the time & half for Saturdays and, obviously, double time for the Leeds away game.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Looks like that's what LoM did then, but where does the figure of £3 million come from?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Looks like that's what LoM did then, but where does the figure of £3 million come from?
    You treble Ramsey’s age, times it by his boot size, times it again by his front door no, add on his wife and kids ages, times that by the population of Caerphilly, add the amount of pies and pints sold at the CCS last season, and that gives you £2,999,998. You then add on how many times Sludge has had his hole, how many witty comments TLG has posted, and how many sensible comments JR Hartley has posted.
    That gives you £3m 👍

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You treble Ramsey’s age, times it by his boot size, times it again by his front door no, add on his wife and kids ages, times that by the population of Caerphilly, add the amount of pies and pints sold at the CCS last season, and that gives you £2,999,998. You then add on how many times Sludge has had his hole, how many witty comments TLG has posted, and how many sensible comments JR Hartley has posted.
    That gives you £3m 👍
    £150,000 generated for the Swansea live game

That gives you £3m 👍
    Yes I've just put all that data into my calculator and I arrive at the same figure. I had it wrong at first because I put the Sludge figure at 2 instead of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Yes I've just put all that data into my calculator and I arrive at the same figure. I had it wrong at first because I put the Sludge figure at 2 instead of 1.
    To be fair, I should have clarified the Sludge figure. I meant “his hole with a female”
    If you were to include his hole with a man, different species and the palm of his hand, you may easily have arrived at well over £3m.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    To be fair, I should have clarified the Sludge figure. I meant “his hole with a female”
    If you were to include his hole with a man, different species and the palm of his hand, you may easily have arrived at well over £3m.

Lol, fair play we all love Sludgie 😜

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    £150,000 generated for the Swansea live game
    That will go on police costs

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I doubt it will be that much as football clubs usually only pay for police called into the ground. The club tends to use their own stewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Did someone say that there’s rugby on in town? If so, the police will have their hands full there.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Did someone say that there’s rugby on in town? If so, the police will have their hands full there.
    Egg is on the tele, playing somewhere away

You’ve forgotten the time & half for Saturdays and, obviously, double time for the Leeds away game.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Egg is on the tele, playing somewhere away
    Playing Portugal at home, apparently, quarter to five kick off.

Playing Portugal at home, apparently, quarter to five kick off.

It’s at the Stade de Nice

In something called the World Cup, about 12 teams enter it I think

What’s the most ST we’ve sold at this level?