+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best pre-season work-out for a long time?

Best pre-season work-out for a long time?

In the first half against Porto, when there was energy and pace, we were the better side despite the half-time score being 0-2.

Second half a different story and could have been a cricket score, but there was a lot to like early on. Many changes too. Ramsey will bring stardust. And Porto are a very strong team.

I'm looking forward to seeing us play Championship teams. We have some skill and pace. I think we should be looking upwards rather than downwards, and that would be a happy change.

Re: Best pre-season work-out for a long time?

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    In the first half against Porto, when there was energy and pace, we were the better side despite the half-time score being 0-2.

Second half a different story and could have been a cricket score, but there was a lot to like early on. Many changes too. Ramsey will bring stardust. And Porto are a very strong team.

I'm looking forward to seeing us play Championship teams. We have some skill and pace. I think we should be looking upwards rather than downwards, and that would be a happy change.

International

Re: Best pre-season work-out for a long time?

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post

Sort the defence out and a keeper and we could be OK, a lot of work to be done, but plenty of positives from today and the scoreline probably still flattered them as Adams and Benjamin played two of their players in for goals and they had a penalty and their keeper made two great saves.