Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: We are going to finish 23rd

Re: We are going to finish 23rd

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    What are your other usernames?
    What a bizarre thing to say.

Then again, your ego knows no bounds.
    People who call you out must be the same person, a one person crusade

Moving forward, may I suggest you put the odd good thing about City now and again.
    There must be one or two favourable stats you can dig up shirley.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I would be surprised if we sign a keeper
    We did and shipped out Allsop and what a difference it's made, although with a keeper that was already here. How the hell wasn't he number one last season with those other dopey Managers?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    What a bizarre thing to say. Then again, your ego knows no bounds. People who call you out must be the same person, a one person crusade.
    Hardly. There are whole host of faceless, anonymous muppets (including your good self) who line up to 'call me out'. That's been going on for many years. Water off a duck's back. But Birchgrove Boozer is obviously not a newcomer despite his latest username only being registered on 04/07/23. It's always nice to know what names these people previously paraded under I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirchgrovePub View Post
    Barely a Cardiff related post since before the 3 wins in 8 days then back to have a snipe at people daring to modestly enjoy it by posting some (wrong) irrelevant facts about who was 7th last season.
    Apologies, I've been on holiday in Corfu. Returned on Tuesday morning, just in time for the Coventry game, about which I wrote a positive comment in Mozzer's thread. Having a snipe at people? Really?

So what were your previous or other current usernames?

There are whole host of faceless, anonymous muppets (including your good self) who line up to 'call me out'.
    Had it ever occurred to you that there might be a good reason for this.
    The content of your posts maybe?

Nah, of course it hadn't.

Name calling doesn't look good BTW.
    Say we all muppets on here, who would you say you were?

[QUOTE=MacAdder;5456904Name calling doesn't look good BTW.[/QUOTE]

You've been calling me all sorts for years. It's been personal with you for a long, long time. God knows why, I've never had the misfortune to meet you as far as I'm aware, but you started making personal remarks about me ages ago. It's no big deal, you're by no means the only one, although the number who fall into your category is no doubt smaller than it appears due to frequent username changes and multis.

Credit to you, though. You haven't changed your username. You've been trotting out the same old insults under the MacAdder moniker for years. At least you're consistent.

I used to go to the Birch often.

What's it like nowadays? When it's not posting on CCMB obviously.

You've been calling me all sorts for years. It's been personal with you for a long, long time. God knows why, I've never had the misfortune to meet you as far as I'm aware, but you started making personal remarks about me ages ago. It's no big deal, you're by no means the only one, although the number who fall into your category is no doubt smaller than it appears due to frequent username changes and multis.

Credit to you, though. You haven't changed your username. You've been trotting out the same old insults under the MacAdder moniker for years. At least you're consistent.

Aw shucks thanks mate.
    Praise indeed from such a distinguished member of society.

Nothing personal at all, its just I, like others it seems, don't happen to like the way you "snipe" (good word that).

Never too late to change

Edit:
    I will answer the question I posed for you.
    Beaker

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I used to go to the Birch often.

What's it like nowadays? When it's not posting on CCMB obviously.
    I live in Birchgrove, Haven't been there in a long long time. When i did, it was full of 'Locals' (Nothing wrong in that) But the landlord at the time was right up their arses and would serve them first. They'd stand at the bar as well, even when there was plenty of seats. Plenty of fat middle aged blokes talking shit, although i suppose that's what the pub is about. It may have changed since then.

Nothing personal at all, its just I, like others it seems, don't happen to like the way you "snipe" (good word that).
    So let's take a quick look at page 6 of this thread. Who was sniping at who?

Was it me sniping away at you and Birchgrove Boozer, or vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I live in Birchgrove, Haven't been there in a long long time. When i did, it was full of 'Locals' (Nothing wrong in that) But the landlord at the time was right up their arses and would serve them first. They'd stand at the bar as well, even when there was plenty of seats. Plenty of fat middle aged blokes talking shit, although i suppose that's what the pub is about. It may have changed since then.
    Those fat middle aged blokes talking shit are probably the people I grew up with to be honest

I said the last 8 days must have hurt you based on you going out your way to be negative towards people daring to be positive and you called me a strange man. Only one person resorting to insults there

Long time reader of the board, used to post under Balls of Steel

I said the last 8 days must have hurt you based on you going out your way to have a pop at people daring to be positive....
    Oh yes, that's exactly what happened.....

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Those fat middle aged blokes talking shit are probably the people I grew up with to be honest
    No offence mate, i shouldn't really generalise. This was some years back. It was always ok in there, just seemed like a group who 'owned' the place and the Landlord never seemed to say anything, although i sort of get it

FFS

Do I really have to trawl through many dozens of your posts (in the last year that is) to prove who is the "sniper".
    Unlike yourself, I have far better things to do with my time.

Stop it now, you are embarrassing yourself.

Do I really have to trawl through many dozens of your posts (in the last year that is) to prove who is the "sniper"...
    No. You can just look at page 6 of this thread. Simple as that.

No. You can just look at page 6 of this thread. Simple as that.
    Yeah. In reaction to a multitude of snipes I've (we've) had to endure.

People on here aren't stupid now give it up.

Oh yes, that's exactly what happened.....

Adding a laughing face doesn’t make you right you know. People can call it sniping but I think the correct term for how you act is like a bully with some of your posts on here towards posters down the years. A very unpleasant attitude

Yeah. In reaction to a multitude of snipes I've (we've) had to endure.
    So on it goes. You love to dish it out but don't like to get it back. That's always been the way with you on here - sniping away at me is fine in your book, but when you get a bit back you start grizzling.

I haven't said anything at all that deserved Birchgrove Boozer's sniping or your input. Nothing negative whatsoever. And I'm not feeling negative in any way either. On the contrary, I'm feeling positive that we're in for a much better season this time around, which is a relief after the garbage the club has served up during the last few years. And I've already said as much, but I appreciate that doesn't fit with your view, so you've ignored it.

Adding a laughing face doesn’t make you right you know. People can call it sniping but I think the correct term for how you act is like a bully with some of your posts on here towards posters down the years. A very unpleasant attitude
    I'm a bully now? Dear me....

I'm a bully now? Dear me....
    I’ve not had to go past the first page of your recent posts in the Harry Kane thread to see you acting condescending and adding a load of laughing emojis to someone giving their opinion. As I said, unpleasant attitude.

I’ve not had to go past the first page of your recent posts in the Harry Kane thread to see you acting condescending and adding a load of laughing emojis to someone giving their opinion. As I said, unpleasant attitude.
    Laughing at someone's description of Harry Kane equates to being a bully?

Cmon its a messageboard its nothing personal. If you were in the pub and described Harry Kane as a flat track bully youd be laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Cmon its a messageboard its nothing personal. If you were in the pub and described Harry Kane as a flat track bully youd be laughed at.
    As a one off in the pub with mates, yes. Using every opportunity possible to act like that and it soon becomes very tiresome, I think we all have a mate like that.

The funny thing is, they never realise …

As a one off in the pub with mates, yes. Using every opportunity possible to act like that and it soon becomes very tiresome, I think we all have a mate like that.

The funny thing is, they never realise …
    I think perhaps Mike should remove the smilies. They are clearly a dangerous weapon when used by bullies like me.