+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: EJFOF

EJFOF

Another previously excellent podcast ruined.

Firstly I hope that Danny Gabbidon is Ok after stepping away from the pod but I have no interest any more in listening to the contribution of someone I have never ever heard of before even after Googling them.

How very annoying as I used to really enjoy the Elis/Iwan/Gabs show and Elis asking the questions that fans like us would love to ask.

Re: EJFOF

Gabs was on the last one I heard what's happened?

Well that's a damn shame. Won't be giving that a listen anymore then.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Well that's a damn shame. Won't be giving that a listen anymore then.
    Same - a real shame. I used to so look forward to EJFOF.

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Gabs was on the last one I heard what's happened?

They didn't say - just 'stepped away'. Maybe there is nothing to it at all.

Gabbs probably had enough of listening to that Smug Jack Two hat.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gabbs is going to be used on television more - I’m biased, but I think he’s one of the better summarisers. I was disappointed when I heard that Gabbs wouldn’t be on, but I thought Helen Ward was pretty good - my main gripe is how Elis has taken to saying “we’ll start with the Swans” so often in the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if Gabbs is going to be used on television more - I’m biased, but I think he’s one of the better summarisers. I was disappointed when I heard that Gabbs wouldn’t be on, but I thought Helen Ward was pretty good - my main gripe is how Elis has taken to saying “we’ll start with the Swans” so often in the last year.
    Yeah I like Elis and his style but have no interest in listening to what Helen Ward has to say. I have simply never heard of her.

The dynamic of Elis, Iwan and Gabbs was good especially when Elis asked the sorts of questions that SO many fans would ask of them.

Another pod gone 😱

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yeah I like Elis and his style but have no interest in listening to what Helen Ward has to say. I have simply never heard of her.

The dynamic of Elis, Iwan and Gabbs was good especially when Elis asked the sorts of questions that SO many fans would ask of them.

Another pod gone 😱