+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never a penalty .......blatant cheating

Re: Never a penalty .......blatant cheating

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    see! i'm in two minds about this You put your left leg in, your left leg out
    In, out, in, out, shake it all about
    You do the hokey cokey and you turn around
    That's what it's all about
    Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
    Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
    Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
    In fairness, the very well off Bournemouth Defender, and Premier League player is the victim in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Why do you watch Motd if you hate the Premier league?
    There are moments when some of the players are actually staying on their feet

I can deal with those parts

If something wound you up, something you detested etc, would you take time out to watch it? I wouldn't.
    I like football

I don't like cheats

So when MOTD is on , I tend to enjoy the football bits

When they are pointing out blatant diving , players pretending to be hurt to get an opponent sent off I get really pissed off

It appears you don't and you are regularly making excuses for these frauds and fakes

I am happy to carry on being pissed off and I am going to assume you are happy being a stooge

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    There are moments when some of the players are actually staying on their feet

I can deal with those parts
    So you don't hate it all then, you do get some enjoyment out of watching Premier league football. That's nice to know

I like football

I don't like cheats

So when MOTD is on , I tend to enjoy the football bits

When they are pointing out blatant diving , players pretending to be hurt to get an opponent sent off I get really pissed off

It appears you don't and you are regularly making excuses for these frauds and fakes

I am happy to carry on being pissed off and I am going to assume you are happy being a stooge
    Shut up you boring fart.

In fairness, the very well off Bournemouth Defender, and Premier League player is the victim in all of this.
    The victim is the fan who has been cheated out of 3 points and all that money in travelling together with his kids

You don't care about them though

You remind me of a wannabee football agent with all your pro player nonsense , it's nauseating

Shut up you boring fart.
    Done like a kipper

Done like a kipper
    You can't even 'Do' yourself.

The victim is the fan who has been cheated out of 3 points and all that money in travelling together with his kids

You remind me of a wannabee football agent with all your pro player nonsense , it's nauseating
    On form Tonight Tory boy

20 years ago on this very board you would argue that players should be able to withstand a certain amount of physical contact when being tackled.

Experts agree that even the slightest touch will cause a player running at pace to fall over, despite your opinion.

While no-one condones cheating, your opinion on the matter is very much clouded because you want to see a physical game.

On form Tonight Tory boy
    Aye , I am handing you a leathering

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    20 years ago on this very board you would argue that players should be able to withstand a certain amount of physical contact when being tackled.

Experts agree that even the slightest touch will cause a player running at pace to fall over, despite your opinion.

While no-one condones cheating, your opinion on the matter is very much clouded because you want to see a physical game.
    Those experts that say these modern players when tackled are naturally falling over and they are not taking the piss ?

They are the equivalent of estate agents and door to door salesmen

Utter conmen

Like the divers