+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The players will need us Saturday!

International

The players will need us Saturday!

Bulut feels they were already nervous at home against a lowly QPR, they've had points taken away in injury time in the two difficult away games, so the pressure will be on, imagine how they are feeling especially the ones who made the mistakes.

I think they are going to need us to turn the tide and end thus long mostly losing streak at home!

Re: The players will need us Saturday!

Definitely.

We also need them to not look stoned though. Come out with a bit of intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Bulut feels they were already nervous at home against a lowly QPR, they've had points taken away in injury time in the two difficult away games, so the pressure will be on, imagine how they are feeling especially the ones who made the mistakes.

I think they are going to need us to turn the tide and end thus long mostly losing streak at home!
    V sheffield Wednesday the only team in the league who have managed to lose all 3 games so far and seem a shambles after sacking their very popular manager straight after promotion.

Relax it's an easy win for us surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    V sheffield Wednesday the only team in the league who have managed to lose all 3 games so far and seem a shambles after sacking their very popular manager straight after promotion.

nailed on

Won’t we make the players even more nervous at home with this supporting the team malarkey

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Definitely.

We also need them to not look stoned though. Come out with a bit of intensity.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    nailed on
    Not like they've got some previous players of ours returning us who could hurt us is it?!

I would be nervous if I were them.

Anything less than a win is embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I would be nervous if I were them.

Anything less than a win is embarrassing.
    Yeah it's lose lose isn't it.

Even if we do win comfortably considering who is it against and their start......

ffs

International

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post

I said that against QPR

I feel a little bit sorry for them (very rare I know), they are trying to play a different way, and are making silly mistakes, but generally trying very hard, fingers crossed a win of any sort can turn the tide and give them a little more confidence, they really need us now, it's our turn to stick with them and support them!

Just a suggestion but unlike against QPR the team could come out of the dressing room up for the fight, play with high intensity, get in some early tackles and with the crowd’s help make Sheffield Wednesday feel like the nervous ones. Delivering a performance as passive as the last home game really isn’t going to be acceptable.

I think Siopis running around early doors will help the crowd find their voice.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    Just a suggestion but unlike against QPR the team could come out of the dressing room up for the fight, play with high intensity, get in some early tackles and with the crowd’s help make Sheffield Wednesday feel like the nervous ones. Delivering a performance as passive as the last home game really isn’t going to be acceptable.
    I think they will, Bulut looks like he won't take any prisoners and I think he will have them ready and have them straight out of the blocks, agreed that will help us, to help them!

The team has already changed since QPR, Collins will be back in with Siopis, and maybe one other change up front with Robinson or Meite?

It's going to be a big game.