+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life's Mysteries

Life's Mysteries

How come motorbike drivers don't need to have front number plates fitted but car drivera do? And they don't have to pay on the Severn Bridge. So unfair.

Re: Life's Mysteries

You can’t see the number from the front. Who has to pay on the Severn bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    How come motorbike drivers don't need to have front number plates fitted but car drivera do? And they don't have to pay on the Severn Bridge. So unfair.
    The motorbike front wheel number plate got banned in the 60’s or early 70s because riders were having their necks gashed open going over the front handlebars.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    The motorbike front wheel number plate got banned in the 60’s or early 70s because riders were having their necks gashed open going over the front handlebars.
    And no one pays on the Severn Bridge.

So that's two of Lifes Mysteries solved tonight.

1 hour and 4 minutes to solve two of life’s mysteries.

I reckon we can crack “is there life after death?” And “who would win between Terminator and Robocop?” In under an hour

Who drives a motorbike? Thought they were ridden.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Another one of life's mysteries.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    That is superb sir! Let's move on to the Voynich Manuscript; far more interesting and thought provoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    1 hour and 4 minutes to solve two of life’s mysteries.

I reckon we can crack “is there life after death?” And “who would win between Terminator and Robocop?” In under an hour
    T-800 or T-1000? Robocop might have a chance against the T-800, but if he came up against a T-1000 he'd be ****ed.

International

Why haven't Kieffer and Kipre signed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Why haven't Kieffer and Kipre signed yet?
    We're still waiting in Dirk Kuyt..

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    T-800 or T-1000? Robocop might have a chance against the T-800, but if he came up against a T-1000 he'd be ****ed.
    no chance does RoboCop beat a T-800

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    no chance does RoboCop beat a T-800
    How would Alien fare?

The Preditor knocks all these into a cocked hat.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    The Preditor knocks all these into a cocked hat.
    I guess the preditors camouflage wouldn't be effective against the terminator, I'd certainly bet on a t1000 over a preditor

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    What i never understood about the tolls was that blue badge holders went over free! That is a mystery.

Why is it, when I sit on the toilet for 20 mins and I do a little pebble, I then wipe up after myself and I can use half a roll of toilet paper.

But when I've done a few nice shape logs, proper good sized ones, I've often wiped and it's no shit on the paper whatsoever?

International

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Why is it, when I sit on the toilet for 20 mins and I do a little pebble, I then wipe up after myself and I can use half a roll of toilet paper.

But when I've done a few nice shape logs, proper good sized ones, I've often wiped and it's no shit on the paper whatsoever?
    And you work had look, nothing there at all?

Can you be our new goalkeeper coach? Someone needs to teach the lads what a clean sheet is

Can you be our new goalkeeper coach? Someone needs to teach the lads what a clean sheet is
    Nice one

Not sure i would want a shit clean sheeeeeeeeiiit

More to the point, sometimes I think I've passed a baby elephant to see not much more than rabbit droppings in the pan, yet I can pass a considerable gorilla's arm with little feeling at all.

As per the old joke, it was a bit of a surprise that Seaman kept so many clean sheets.

Slid forward/sideways/backways after the pebble and sat on the lid edge. Some find Velcro helps. Apply before.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    What i never understood about the tolls was that blue badge holders went over free! That is a mystery.
    If one person on our coach, was a blue badge holder, the whole coach went through free !!!!!