Anyone else go ? ? ( I know reader ( he doesn't post anymore, but hi if you read this, nice to catch up briefly ) on here did, as he spoke to me at 1/2 time, Ive met him before at center Parcs )

I drove up, left 3 hours to get up to Cardiff, only took 2 & 1/2 hours, got to park in the car park ( for free ), so got in with 30 mins to spare, result

decent game, and a good crowd, stand out players for me, No 5, Xavier looked like a leader, always talking to his defenders, No7 Cian always wanted the ball and drive forward, but the best for me was Baby Colwill, nice touches, made himself available all the time, wanted to attack, he is going to be a decent footballer, Zimba took his Hatrick well, doing what a No9 should do ( he must be a better option for the 1st team than Etete )

Disappointment and im a big fan of his, Ollie Tanner, I was expecting him and Colwill to tear Wed's apart, he looked right off it, and shame

Last Saturday we watched the GK'er warm up and saw some youngster, thought he was young, today he was playing, Jake Dennis is only 17, been with us since he was 8

Nice to hear Pursey coaching, always giving advice

Oh and another goal against us well into Injury time, why cant we see games out