+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Will we get any MOORE?

Re: Will we get any MOORE?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    one of my mates is a football agent, he doesn't think this sounds right either
    I’m not going change what is fact regardless though despite the pile one , sorry. Transfers are long and drawn out and most are signed weeks before they are announced, the caveat being not all.I’ve given an example and have asked a few people since I originally posted and they back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Why have you decided to stick your nose in I seem to remember you from ***** board , being a shit stirring Humpty Dumpty , and you soon disappeared from there when you were called out for it.

How many more times…..FFS

I’ll stand by what I’ve been told by former club secretaries, and people who are involved within the professional game, hope that helps.

I "disappeared" from the other place about 7/8 years ago for calling out the messiah and his disciples for the bollocks they were spouting. Much like ewe are on this thread. A thread on a public forum, so ill stick my nose in if I want. Thats how message boards work. I didnt have you down as someone who was so sensitive around the whiskers. Now get in the stingies with your nonsensecial jibba-jabba.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    one of my mates is a football agent, he doesn't think this sounds right either
    To put it in lay mans terms its a load of utter bollocks.

I’m not going change what is fact regardless though despite the pile one , sorry. Transfers are long and drawn out and most are signed weeks before they are announced, the caveat being not all.I’ve given an example and have asked a few people since I originally posted and they back it up.
    I think those people harbouring doubts after you have confirmed that most transfers are signed weeks in advance following a chat with Alex Smithies, your mate, the Dad of a Burton Albion player, your mate the friend of the MD and Club Secretary of Luton, all backed up by what you have personally been told by former club secretaries and people who are involved within the professional game should be taking a long hard look at themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think those people harbouring doubts after you have confirmed that most transfers are signed weeks in advance following a chat with Alex Smithies, your mate, the Dad of a Burton Albion player, your mate the friend of the MD and Club Secretary of Luton, all backed up by what you have personally been told by former club secretaries and people who are involved within the professional game should be taking a long hard look at themselves!
    They are just examples , but I am not going to name names on here either as it could possibly be a breach of trust and the like, but what I have posted is what I was told by numerous parties, I’m really curious as to why a casual post on a messageboard has attracted such a pile on really, after all most stuff on here is opinions without much context and factual context especially from the google search community.

I wish I never mentioned it now as it’s gone in since Thursday.

I actually thought it was common knowledge to people interested in this kind of thing.

These deals are done weeks in advance, if Moore is coming it’s already been done.
    World exclusive

It seems Moore's transfer to Ipswich was wrapped up five months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    World exclusive

It seems Moore's transfer to Ipswich was wrapped up five months ago.
    Vindictive Lardy strikes again!