+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anti English chanting mentioned on Call Rob

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anti English chanting mentioned on Call Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I come to that conclusion because that's the way the new modern football fan wants to take it and old farts like you will just accept it….thank god for the Cardiff youth.
    Modern football? ....as I’ve alluded to, I want to go back to the likes of the chants and songs we sang thirty/forty odd years ago, ones that supported the side, included players names etc rather than anti English and anti Swansea songs on repeat. The Cardiff youth of my day were so much more inventive and talented in their field than today’s lot who think a paedophile song is the type of thing that gees the side up. Surely you can see that???

International

Re: Anti English chanting mentioned on Call Rob

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Modern football? ....as I’ve alluded to, I want to go back to the likes of the chants and songs we sang thirty/forty odd years ago, ones that supported the side, included players names etc rather than anti English and anti Swansea songs on repeat. The Cardiff youth of my day were so much more inventive and talented in their field than today’s lot who think a paedophile song is the type of thing that gees the side up. Surely you can see that???
    We used to sing about going home in an ambulance and outside it's a massacre too.

As for the anti English, most are just childish really but bound to happen after being called sheepies for years.