+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FT: WALES 0 - 0 SOUTH KOREA. Match thread

Re: WALES v SOUTH KOREA. Match thread

Predictable outcome in the Wales game their manager didn’t want.

https://mauveandyellowarmy.net/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Strange how some got so worked up about that chant, I presume I was not alone in not being bothered by it in the slightest?
    Sounds like the old farts were out again....In my day we had proper songs not like the youth of today

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysFeelinBlue View Post
    Weird not to see 10 mins ET
    Thank god

Couldn’t take 10 mins more of that

I enjoyed it although maybe it's easier to do so at the ground than on tv. The Korean fans included a lot of kids and probably at least half were female so maybe that was what the TV was picking up. Decent crowd of 13000+ bearing in mind the cost etc. The atmosphere was good too second half. Son was disappointing.

Re: FT: WALES 0 - 0 SOUTH KOREA. Match thread

I’m still concerned when Page says in his post match comments that we need to get back to the level of performance seen in the Latvia and Croatia games. Yes the results were excellent in those games but the level of performances were not. We were absolutely battered by Croatia and got away with it with the injury time equaliser and we were poor at home to Latvia , only scraping a home win against the weakest team in the group and they did come close to an equaliser a few times late on in that game. I’m not optimistic we’ll score out there on Monday, last nights performance was better than against Turkey and Armenia but we did not look a threat going forward

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I missed the first five minutes of the second half, so maybe that was when Moore was missing chances, I only saw the header against the bar that he, arguably, should have scored from.
    It was the last incident of the match. They didn’t show a reply because the ref blew up (yet another individual who seemed he didn’t want to be there). Easier than the hit post effort in my view.

Is it over yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    It was the last incident of the match. They didn’t show a reply because the ref blew up (yet another individual who seemed he didn’t want to be there). Easier than the hit post effort in my view.
    Just been listening to Osion Roberts on the latest episode of EJFOF and he mentioned the chance you talk about, he said it was a very good opportunity.