Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
I find myself overseas. I have been looking at options to purchase a match day TV pass for the game. All I can see for TV coverage is a monthly International pass that auto renews. What happened to the match day passes? I know a few on here are based overseas - Help?
It'll be something to do with the match being shown live in the country that you're in, I'd imagine.

If it's being broadcast there's a restriction on being able to show the game via the website in that specific country. Even if you've got the monthly pass it won't let you watch.

There some countries that have no broadcasting rights and therefore every game is available. List below will probably have changed but it was current at some point.

- Albania - Cyprus - Faroe Islands - Gibraltar - Hungary - Liechtenstein - Luxembourg - Malta - Spain - Ukraine

- Afghanistan - Bangladesh - Bhutan - Brunei - Cambodia - East Timor - Laos - Malaysia - Maldives - Mongolia - Myanmar - Nepal - North Korea - Pakistan - Philippines - Singapore - South Korea - Sri Lanka - Taiwan

- American Samoa - Christmas Island - Cocos Islands - Cook Islands

- Federated States of Micronesia - Fiji - French Polynesia - Guam - Kiribati - Marshall Islands - Nauru - New Caledonia - Niue - Norfolk Islands - Northern Mariana Islands - Palau - Papua New Guinea - Pitcairn Islands - Samoa - Solomon Islands - Tokelau - Tonga - Tuvalu - Vanuatu - Wallis & Futuna