+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 0 SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I'm confident City will win.

Bulut to run on to the pitch at the final whistle and grab his crotch towards the Jack's in the corner.
    I bet Bulut has been watching this video all week, in anticipation of a great victory. Crutch grabbing at it's finest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhocdyW4PsY

1-3 Swansea.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    1-3 Swansea.
    Why this forecast, you miserable so and so?
    Is that the result you want?

5 year ban for a Swansea fan at last years fixture at CCFC https://x.com/swpcardiff/status/1701...ZQyp-iO2wYo4Kg

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    In this thread someone predicted that the score might be 3-0 to Swansea. However, you didn't pick up on that, so you happen to think that 1-3 is me being more negative?

Okay, feck it.... 8-0 City.

No, what makes you think it's the result I want?

International

1-3 Swansea.
    If we lose three one people will be calling for Bulut's head!

Both Managers are under real pressure.

Recent history, suspect form and our average defence make predicting a loss very easy for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I bet Bulut has been watching this video all week, in anticipation of a great victory. Crutch grabbing at it's finest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhocdyW4PsY
    Sludge has that now on playback continually.

Watch out girls who are in Benz this weekend.

Lucky, lucky ladies.

No, what makes you think it's the result I want?
    I haven’t got long left to live at my age. It’s just preferable for my sanity to be optimistic rather than pessimistic in general in life. Plenty of bad things will happen to me as I am now elderly and becoming a little frail.

When competing as a serious athlete for many years from age 13 to over 50 against my peers (not my superiors obviously); I never started a race thinking that I didn’t have a fair chance of winning. The City are at home to a team that is quite beatable- they’re not playing Man City or Barcelona for example. Against Swansea at home in their current form thus far this season, we must have a good chance of victory. Not saying we will win, but I am not going to forecast yet another victory for our deadly rivals. They’ve won too often against us recently and I for one am confident our luck will change against this opposition in this crucial fixture. Therefore, my forecast is 3-1 to the world famous Cardiff City.

Got 2 important games coming up next few days. Would be great to start with a win against the caravanners down the m4.
    2-1 City

I haven’t got long left to live at my age. It’s just preferable for my sanity to be optimistic rather than pessimistic in general in life. Plenty of bad things will happen to me as I am now elderly and becoming a little frail.

When competing as a serious athlete for many years from age 13 to over 50 against my peers (not my superiors obviously); I never started a race thinking that I didn’t have a fair chance of winning. The City are at home to a team that is quite beatable- they’re not playing Man City or Barcelona for example. Against Swansea at home in their current form thus far this season, we must have a good chance of victory. Not saying we will win, but I am not going to forecast yet another victory for our deadly rivals. They’ve won too often against us recently and I for one am confident our luck will change against this opposition in this crucial fixture. Therefore, my forecast is 3-1 to the world famous Cardiff City.
    Respect your point of view, but I don’t think it’s the fans you should be directing something like that at (they’ll all be hoping for the best before kick off), it’s the players who go out with an attitude that looks like they believe they’re facing Man City or Barcelona that are the real problem - people only make pessimistic forecasts because they remember what’s happened against Swansea far too often in recent years.

I think Swansea will be a mid table side.

These are the games we really need 3 points. Lose too many or even draw too many and we are in deep trouble.

Its a huge game and we need 3 points.

O'Dowda and Bowler both out according to Bulut. Ramsey should both be ok though and maybe Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    O'Dowda and Bowler both out according to Bulut. Ramsey should both be ok though and maybe Robinson.
    Based off that, I'll go for the following XI

Runarsson

Ng
    Goutas
    Panzo
    Collins

Siopis
    Ralls
    Ramsey

Meite
    Ugbo
    Grant

Be surprised if Tanner starts after Bulut's comments post-Ipswich though personally I'd like him to, and it'd be an even bigger surprise to see Robinson thrown straight into the team.

That front 3 wouldn't fill me with any confidence.

My two penneth worth....
    Alnwick
    NG McGuiness Panzo Collins
    Siopis Ralls Ramsey
    nner Grant Meite

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post

Runarsson

Ng
    Goutas
    Panzo
    Collins

Siopis
    Ralls
    Ramsey

Meite
    Ugbo
    Grant

Be surprised if Tanner starts after Bulut's comments post-Ipswich though personally I'd like him to, and it'd be an even bigger surprise to see Robinson thrown straight into the team.

Think Tanner might go back to being an impact sub for now. He's done that well a few times this season. Could be good seeing him running at a tiring jacks defence.

I find myself overseas. I have been looking at options to purchase a match day TV pass for the game. All I can see for TV coverage is a monthly International pass that auto renews. What happened to the match day passes? I know a few on here are based overseas - Help?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post

Runarsson

Ng
    Goutas
    Panzo
    Collins

Siopis
    Ralls
    Ramsey

Meite
    Ugbo
    Grant

I think he'll go on that team but McGuiness not Goutas, as Panzo is left-sided.

Tanner might be a surprise inclusion for Meite too, if he reacted well to the criticism, but probably Meite with Tanner to come on later and run them ragged as someone said above.

Or maybe Robo for Ugbo, if he's fit enough?

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    I find myself overseas. I have been looking at options to purchase a match day TV pass for the game. All I can see for TV coverage is a monthly International pass that auto renews. What happened to the match day passes? I know a few on here are based overseas - Help?
    Can’t you find a bar with Sky ?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I think he'll go on that team but McGuiness not Goutas, as Panzo is left-sided.

Tanner might be a surprise inclusion for Meite too, if he reacted well to the criticism, but probably Meite with Tanner to come on later and run them ragged as someone said above.

Or maybe Robo for Ugbo, if he's fit enough?
    No chance he won't pick Ugbo. He scores goals and is a target. Robinson is neither of those.

Will be watching on ESPN+ in USA

c,mon city

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No chance he won't pick Ugbo. He scores goals and is a target. Robinson is neither of those.
    Probably I'd go with Ugbo, but Bulut usually throws a surprise or two, he doesn't know his best side yet and is still experimenting a bit. It's a shame Bolwer and O'Dowda are out.

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    It'll be something to do with the match being shown live in the country that you're in, I'd imagine.

If it's being broadcast there's a restriction on being able to show the game via the website in that specific country. Even if you've got the monthly pass it won't let you watch.

There some countries that have no broadcasting rights and therefore every game is available. List below will probably have changed but it was current at some point.

- Albania - Cyprus - Faroe Islands - Gibraltar - Hungary - Liechtenstein - Luxembourg - Malta - Spain - Ukraine

- Afghanistan - Bangladesh - Bhutan - Brunei - Cambodia - East Timor - Laos - Malaysia - Maldives - Mongolia - Myanmar - Nepal - North Korea - Pakistan - Philippines - Singapore - South Korea - Sri Lanka - Taiwan

- American Samoa - Christmas Island - Cocos Islands - Cook Islands

- Federated States of Micronesia - Fiji - French Polynesia - Guam - Kiribati - Marshall Islands - Nauru - New Caledonia - Niue - Norfolk Islands - Northern Mariana Islands - Palau - Papua New Guinea - Pitcairn Islands - Samoa - Solomon Islands - Tokelau - Tonga - Tuvalu - Vanuatu - Wallis & Futuna